Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraudiola:Guardiola

https://www.rousingthekop.com/2020/0...sion-klopp/amp

I’m a good manager, but not the best. Give me a team not like Manchester City and I’m not going to win.”

Some man see ball and nuh know ball,mawning, Jangle,Paul and HL,did I leave anyone out.Jangle and I raged about this and I told him,only certain managers can do what Klopp has done.Fraudiola isnt one of them.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

After City beat LFC when Mane was sent off after Ederson put his face in Mane's boot,Klopp said Man City isnt that far ahead of liverpool and it is only small margins that seperate them.Fast forward to the winter break, Coutinho agitated for a transfer. Van who Klopp wanted was brought in and LFC advanced to the C.L final and City won the league. A year later with the addition of Allisson, LFC won the C.L and pushed City to a point of the prem.

With a 1/4 of city spending power. The context is I believe you have two managers today in the prem, who can follow that model if their respective clubs support them as LFC has done to Klopp, more so Mourinho because he proved so at Porto by winning the C.L.

I have no doubt, If Ashley had allowed Benitez to redevelop Newcastle academy and give him more input with transfers; allowed him to reinvest as he saw fit. Newcastle would be on the way up, as it is with LFC.

The point is "more with less" or the "Trinity" , isnt reserved for LFC .Their are clubs who have no choice but to implement this model and with the dearth of world class managers out there," uneasy lies the head that wears the crown".

Man see ball and nuh know ball ?
    Last edited by Sir X; February 12, 2020, 09:37 AM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

he is trying to be humble.. he would win as much as the next man all things equal.

Comment

In your dreams, as much as I love Rafa.Klopp is on a different level in identifying talent ,and molding talent.

Klopp has stardust on his fingers ,everything he touches turns to gold,well almost the percentages are in his favour.

Mane - Firmino - Salah, reaching world class status isnt coincidence. I could feel off Trent, Fabinho ,Wini and Origi hovering around that sphere but I wont.

Comment

Working...
        X