Unu notice seh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unu notice seh...

jawge, peejay, rocky, lazie, jangle, etc. etc. don't refer to fi dem team as "the empire" no more. LOL!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

...................the empire has fallen...........!

What a ting sah.

A feel it for Rock-instein.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yuh no ‘Ave a B license fi go tek or some pickney fi go teach how fi control the ball
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        ...................the empire has fallen...........!

What a ting sah.

A feel it for Rock-instein.
        We’ve simply taken a few steps back.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Yuh no ‘Ave a B license fi go tek or some pickney fi go teach how fi control the ball
          LOL! Sorry - jes an observation. And yes, but I am going to try to do the UEFA B next year, very hard to get into though, so it's a long shot. BUT I have a *trick* up my sleeve!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

you need fi X some credit fi dat too. LOL!!!
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              you need fi X some credit fi dat too. LOL!!!
              X "debit" so large that any "credit" him get don't move the needle. Hey, did you know that the B License in the US is now almost exclusively restricted to full-time coaches? It is a massive mistake. What will happen how is that the part-time coaches will have their training cut short at the C-license level, compromising grass-roots standards. It is a massively stupid mistake.

Comment

That is crazy. A lot of coaches like to do another job, it keep you sane especially with the US soccer.

US soccer is making a lot of moves without thinking it through. I will talk about what I see in Georgia when I have some time.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

TAP LIKE : NONE A UNNU AVE LIC, not A,B,C,D,E or F, not USSF or UEFA.If you had you would have advocated for it to be a part of the JFF initiative when I brought it up.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Mine we have fi show you up again.

Comment

Wha yuh say, yuh aguh draw fi yuh coaches association ?
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                        TAP LIKE : NONE A UNNU AVE LIC, not A,B,C,D,E or F, not USSF or UEFA.If you had you would have advocated for it to be a part of the JFF initiative when I brought it up.
                        Memba di story 'bout de likkle bwoy who did wan' get him props for the obvious? LOL!!

Comment

Working...
                        X