RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bullead : He continues to agitate with FOOTBALL SENSE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that is not even a question. We must produce and continue to produce of the highest standard, whether A, license, coaching degree, or technical knowledge. Again we need to employee a certifiied coach trainer to come up with curriculum and bet others on board so instead of 3 we have 20, 30 or 50 to choose from.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Glad you are on board , Tappa affi upgrade imself and as per the instructor course , its not the 1st GC foster have advocated this, I mentioned it years ago when my Aunt was the president of GC foster,almost 10 years ago and I have stated as much since.

THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you have it wrong. Tappa don't have to upgrade. We need to upgrade the coaches, not a TD or two coaches. That is why I tell you it doesn't have to be European A license but as you note in Germany that is only a part of the high level coaching? based on the article. We need to build institutions. We don't like to write things down and upgrade one or two people. We need to train a lot more.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Semantics.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
          X