Rocky and Lazie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky and Lazie

'Don't spoil them when they aren't good enough for the club anyway': Paul Ince slams decision to hand Chris Smalling, Luke Shaw and Jesse Lingard long-term Manchester United deals

A resounding issue at the club is that there are far too many players who aren't fit to wear the shirt. Something has got to give.

'I'm not one to call for Jose Mourinho's head, but something urgently needs to change. The board need to decide whether they're going to pay him off or give him more money for players. The other option is to just scrap it all and start again. From a football point of view, the whole club is a mess.

'It's hard to bring in eight or nine players, and to get rid of a load, but I honestly believe that's what they need to do to start again. Otherwise, how far are you going to let the team slip behind everyone else?'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Paul-Ince.html
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Funny, I was wondering if Smalling isn't that good why give him a new contract. One thing though, when fit, he is always in the line up.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

is it only for Rocky and Lazie?

i don't understand Ince here. He doesn't think the manager have any say here in the renewal of these contracts? Sorry I will not buy that.

He sound a little bitter and Jealous of Lingard line. What is so wrong with him having a line of clothes? I don't get it.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass Mourinho doesn’t get into the negotiation of players contracts. He lets Woodward knows if he wants the players yes or no. The only players Mourinho insisted on renewing contracts were DeGea and Fellani.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle he had to approve of it, if not as the manager he is not doing his job. A manager as experience as Jose don't sign off on these contracts?

I understand he doesn't get in the numbers and the delicate parts but his assessment has to be valuable. You give him too much pass Jangle. Jose have to have a better relationship with the management team. If not they are going to fire him.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You have to be mindful that somewherebin Mourinho's recent salivating comments regarding Salah is a tacit admission of his inability to spot a potential word class player, he made the same mistake with DeBruyne.
            Would you trust his judgements regarding players who have already proven their worth elsewhere?

Comment

Preach Rock! Some would have you believe the only way to go is to buy the developed product.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Can you imagine where Tottenham would be if they spent the money Mourinho did, and they were always trailing to begin with.

Comment

Working...
                X