Valencia posing serious questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valencia posing serious questions...

..to our players on the left flank(Rojo and Jones).
    Fred constantly falling, and staying down.
    Lukaku being extremely sloppy,so too is Pogba.
    Would bring on Rasford for Lukaku, and Young for Rojo.
    Halftime Valencia 1-0 Man U .
    Last edited by Rockman; December 12, 2018, 05:03 PM.

Just imagine sunday
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Calling a spade a spade. When I say we have a squad of mediocre players I get cursed out. I said just the other day that Phil Jones has a concentration problem and so said so done. He’s the cause of the two goals. Rojo is a walking liability every time and Valencia is still living in Van Gaal’s era. He’s completely forgotten how to run down the wing. This expensive starting team has become our second and a half team.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Calling a spade a spade. When I say we have a squad of mediocre players I get cursed out. I said just the other day that Phil Jones has a concentration problem and so said so done. He’s the cause of the two goals. Rojo is a walking liability every time and Valencia is still living in Van Gaal’s era. He’s completely forgotten how to run down the wing. This expensive starting team has become our second and a half team.
        Wha yuh a say? We cyaan win dis? Juve under 2 .... if we rally we can win di group. How we look?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

We look like sh!t. Valencia the player should call it quits after this game So too Jones. Pogba also shouldn’t start on Sunday. He’s done nothing.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

We look like sh!t. Valencia the player should call it quits after this game So too Jones. Pogba also shouldn’t start on Sunday. He’s done nothing.
            .... so the saga continues? Sunday? We a eat Liverpool food Sunday! IF it means Jose affi send fi you and Rockman ...
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I’m not worried about Loserfool on Sunday. Mourinho will pick the right team and the right tactics. It’s these insignificant games where the non-starters play and don’t show why they are getting paid those big salaries.

Comment

Easy pon the old foot Valencia, him just a come back from injury. Him cheap so you can keep him as a backup for 1 million a year. Pogba, Alexis, Lukaka need fi give back some a that money. Them run Rooney out of town and nah do nothing? Them money need to be mixed with silver and copper.

you need fi sell 3 of the center back and buy Harry Mcguire or a commanding centerback. Mi nuh see the game but mi nah fi si it. It too late to fire Jose?
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Can we give Lukaku to Inter and take Icardi? Then again the problem remain of creating chances for him.

Comment

Again I say give Mourinho the money and he will build us a winning team. I say use the entire transfer budget and pay Napoli for their Senegalese defender and throw in two players with it.

Comment

Again I say give Mourinho the money and he will build us a winning team. I say use the entire transfer budget and pay Napoli for their Senegalese defender and throw in two players with it.
                      ... he bought Grant, Bailly, Lindeloff, the right back, Matic, Pogba, Fred, Lukaku and the team is in this mess? You can understand the board being hesitant?

Comment

I can't understand paying so much for a striker with a poor first touch
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Valencia went across the half line about twice in the second half and when he did he refused to make the forward pass. We have a serious problem come Sunday if Smalling can’t play....with Bailley in defense. If Jones starts then we don’t need to watch the slaughter. Also, there’s no replacement for Dead-foot Matic in front of the defense. Mourinho has to start the same team that played against Fulham and drop Lukaku for Martial if he’s fit.

Comment

Big frigging deal. Throw some more money at him and let him finish building the team. Mark my words if Mourinho gets the world class defender that he craves then you will see a completely different ManU team. The Napoli defender is worth at least six of our players.

Comment

Sarry fi butt een a unu bizniz Missa Jangle and Missa Lazie. Mass Racky...sssekkle!

Unu can get rid of the bittah taste in a unu mout...by beating Liverpool this week end.

Thanks in advance.
                              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X