Mr. President and Rocky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. President and Rocky

We need to rob a bank and pay Napoli anything they ask for Koulibaly. He is THAT good!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Rafa bought him from Genk for 8 mill,that said Salah burned past him for that goal,if Koulibay is worth a 100 mill,Salah is worth $200 mill.

Rock 1000 JMD is about 8 USD ,my cake is that good.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

He got burned because the first defender lost Salah and he wasn’t properly positioned. Prior to that he had Salah’s ticket. Big save by your expensive goalkeeper and your expensive defender played well also. There goes your more with less argument. Just ask a Tottenham fan.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

He was good ,the best defender for Napoli no doubt but you need others to compliment him ,like we do VanDjink!

Salah made him work on a1:1 basis,I don't see no one doing that to Van on a 1:1 level.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Manchester United chief Ed Woodward needs to keep transfer promise to Jose Mourinho

Mourinho merited backing in the summer for overseeing that leap from sixth to second in successive seasons and especially because City were so distant they resembled a mirage. He may not be in post in Australia but the legacy of this summer has to be that the United board do not undermine future managers like they did the current one.

If they are one of the biggest clubs in the world they need to act like one.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...nsfer-15545029

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            He got burned because the first defender lost Salah and he wasn’t properly positioned. Prior to that he had Salah’s ticket. Big save by your expensive goalkeeper and your expensive defender played well also. There goes your more with less argument. Just ask a Tottenham fan.
            KMT. It's hilarious that this KlownX still thinks you can build a big side in the modern era with bargain basement players. LOL! How long I have been telling you that "more with less" only applies to his daily mental struggle.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Idiot : Balance,I qualified my statement long ago,you have to find it,why is it Rafa can get Koulibay to produce performances that increase his value ,same with Klopp and Salah and Mourinho has to buy the value after the performance to challenge for titles ?

Let me give you a hint,more with.............$$.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                Idiot : Balance,I qualified my statement long ago,you have to find it,why is it Rafa can get Koulibay to produce performances that increase his value ,same with Klopp and Salah and Mourinho has to buy the value after the performance to challenge for titles ?

Let me give you a hint,more with.............$$.
                More proof that your daily struggle is to get more (out of your pea brain) with less (wattage). One more feeble attempt at rewriting history as usual. Were it not for Alisson and VVD (BIG $$$$) my side would be down there with Mourinho. Take that and shove it up your raht! LOL!!!
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Allisson and VVD is not even a 1/ 3 of Man U squad valuation.

Idiot.

Comment

Working...
                  X