HL...Bricktop...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL...Bricktop...

...how that chune go again...top of the league having a laugh...long time now me don sing it so you haffi 'low me tell the truth, you did enjye watching Manu get a spanking tiday don't it?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

i'm ecstatic...wanted you to give dem six...city will win the league on a trot...as long as Boy u lose i'm happy...

Comment

What a dilemma I’m in because at this point I want Sh!tty to win on a trot.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I knew there was something about you that I like.

As stated...I admired your views on Mourinho, but he appears to be in the way of such talented players.

Sanchez, Pogba Martial on the bench? No sah!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          What a dilemma I’m in because at this point I want Sh!tty to win on a trot.
          KMT. Enjoy relegation!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
          X