Perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    When I entered Calabar in first form and saw the fourth and fifth formers I thought some of them were teachers. Dem did look like big men with beard and big muscles. As a young grub, me did haffi know me place when me round dem because some a dem coulda be me daddy. As a Lillypulian yuh need fi know yuh place whenever yuh see big people talking. Go and win something.....goddamit man.....go win a scratch off ticket or something before yuh look fi enter into a conversation with a ManU fan.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Jangle, for your sake only, I hope Liverpool get them asss busss.

Respect your epistle!

HL

Comment

Your side look good this weekend with Fernandinho out injured.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

coaching is not static. What you did yesterday do not guarantee anything. The same no good players was the heart of Fergie last EPL win. Whatever is Jose medicine he has to dig deeper.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Exactly ,now clap yuhself.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Is a good thing mi guh Ardenne, mi a bruk big man foot and a tek dem Andrews & Holy Childhood girl, a jump fence and move through back door when dem a go through the front.

Comment

Look Individual-1, please get your information correct.

Thanks.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                  Jangle, for your sake only, I hope Liverpool get them asss busss.

Respect your epistle!
                  Liverpool's fortunes are tied to one thing...the immeasurable negative vibe the team gets when X shub up himself pon we wagon. If LFC wants to win the title, X has to go. It was proven when he went to City, we started the run in. With weeks to go we were the odds on favorite. Then him jump back pon fi we wagon, calling Brendan Rodgers "astute"...then BRAP! The wheels fly off!!! Ah so it guh. Tomorrow's game is a HUGE clash with title winning implications. The fact that it is at Anfield is a BIG BIG deal. I shall say no more, xcept - please take heX back! Me a beg u! Tenks.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Don't worry Jangle - your club will rise again and claim 5th! LOL! Hats off to you regardless, you are a proper fan. Support the manager until he is no longer your manager. If you want him to go, and feel it is time, that's okay too. But it doesn't mean you deride him or show disrespect, and it certainly doesn't mean that you go and start supporting another club as others will tell you is the true measure of supporting your club. As a rival outsider looking in, I can't tell you how gratifying it is to see Manu** in pain. But academically, there is no question that the "easy" target is the manager. There are other endemic problems when you have a proven winner waffling as seems to be the case with Mourinho.

That said, we can't discount him being the problem either. A manager's impact has peaks and valleys, and for sure, everyone's career has a twilight. I think you would agree that since Porto, Mourinho has always had a huge budget. His biggest accomplishment to my mind was at Inter, as that team was truly dragged to the pinnacle my managerial prowess. What he is facing now however, is much more complex. More than any other time in his career, his competition is stiffer; his players are much more "pampered"; his fans are much more demanding (since RM but he's in a much tougher league); and his board is much less accommodating.

My only advice to those who want his head is to make sure you know where you would go for a replacement. So far your track record with post-slurgie managers ain't so good, so patience may indeed be in order. However, the LFC fan in me cyan help but enjoy the spectacle! Carry on! FYA FI UNU TOMORROW!!!!!!
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Go back under your rock

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                        Go back under your rock
                        You the only one under Rock. Me nuh eena dem tings.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X