RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is heading to France to support the Girlz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is heading to France to support the Girlz?

I will be there!

Let's share some info and link up if we can.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah
    I will be there!

Let's share some info and link up if we can.
    Have a great trip Mo. Send some reports - daily.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Enjoy your trip, watch out for the yellow vest them.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

this driving thing taking you places...you got the last laugh...

Comment

Who is playing today,to be the champions of Europe ?
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            Who is playing today,to be the champions of Europe ?
            My side - hug up fi u triple an leave we out GoatX.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Est-ce que tu as besoin d'un traducteur M'sieur? Appelle-moi!

Ah! merde, je ne suis disponible pendant le mois de juin!
              Peter R

Comment

See ya on Sunday in Grenoble...

Comment

Lol. Yuh figget di "pas".

Comment

Peleten will be there too.

Comment

mi brethren say you have a NY crew going. Unnu enjoy unnu self. Was in Paris last year. If mi did know mi woulda save mi money.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Gate 6 Tribune West, Q3 stairs, Row 23.

Comment

Putain! C'est vrai! Impardonnable... !

That's what happens when you overloaded with Spanish! At least that's my excuse...

So Willi, tu y vas?

I wish I could, but since Mo never hire me, I have to stay put.

Good luck to the team. If they play with no self-imposed unrealistic expectations, you never know what could happen!
                          Peter R

Comment

I will be looking for you guys with the big JA flag and RBYZC Flag.
                            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Grenoble! What a place nice!

We've already met up with a lot of supporters coming in from all over the world. The last stop on the way home just had to be a "Jamaican" bar, complete with the flag painted on the wall and reggae music being played from an iPhone.

Well, we thought that was the last stop but when we got to our apartment, turns out that there is a frikkin club on one of the floors. So, you know you we had to make one last stop!

So anyway, we talk tomorrow!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X