RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frank de Boer calls equal pay in international ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank de Boer calls equal pay in international ...

Frank de Boer calls equal pay in international football 'ridiculous'

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/14/footb...ntl/index.html
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Frankie don't have enough pressure from HL and Atlanta fans?

Why him a get himself mix up inna dis?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Pressure???.......With all the complaining from the AUFC fans, de Boer is actually producing. He has led AUFC to 2 finals, already - the Campeones Cup (which is playing now, vs Club America, on ESPN2), and the U.S. Open Cup (which will be played 8/27, vs Minnesota United). AUFC is now in 2nd place, in the Eastern Conference, with a game in hand (Philly leads by 3 points), and he has done this without a true, game changing #10. AUFC still hasn't gotten a replacement for Almiron.
      de Boer has stated his feelings on the matter. That's his right, whether they like it or not......There are a lot of people who feel the same way, but are either scared to say it or LIE.

Comment

deBoer is learning how football is played in these parts.

He decided to listen to the players and play their way.

See, we are Campeones Cup winners. We beat the mighty CLUB AMERICA of Mextico.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

So what did he say that one would say is incorrect. It’s about the revenue.

Comment

Trust me on this. Up to last week he was under pressure from the fans as they were not seeing the attractive ball they saw under Tata. He tried a defensive thing that didn't work and 3 of the players went to the foreign media complaining. Until last week where they started leading the East and now won the cup lastnight.

Trust me the fans down here want wins and more wins. They are not satisfied with Mediocre thing. Almaron left but they were told "Pitty was better" and he took a while to settle and they see that he is a different type of player. Trust me Frank job is not easy, ask HL. That is what happen when you replace a winner, ask David Moyes.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yep good win. I didn't get to see it but listen part of the game as I was driving.

Congrats to Frank and the crew.

Comment

Working...
              X