Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We just a cut and go through

Can’t coach speed....or can you?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

wow
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Speed of play off the chains
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Me and my neighbor......
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

I loved the on-the-field mini conferences between the players. Comradery and determination.

Comment

Still have much to do, the shots on target for Chelsea that hit the goal post indicate that our defense was breached and DeGea was beaten.
            Thought Martial was a little too laid back, and Pogba lacked the required urgency to move the ball forward.
            DeGea had a superb game, Wan Bissaka showed great composure, and of course MaGuire filled the in box void that came about by the departure of Fellaini.
            James appears up to task, particularly like his penchant to go forward, and the speed in which he does.

Comment

Unnu lucky,the score flatters to deceive. Chelsea hit the bar so much,I thought someone was knocking on my door.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Norwich too had chances, and it is a newly promoted club.

Comment

That game was over by the 1st half,no phantom penalty was needed,and we didnt wait until the 70 min to open the flood gates like City.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Excuses abound.
                    Fact is there are consequences, your team wasted the opportunity to be firmly atop the table, also, Norwich had scoring opportunities in the first half.
                    And what if Norwich benefited from halftime coaching?
                    In any event, you are currently in 3rd position, with bith teams ahead playing more formidable opponents.

My comments on Pool were not well met by you, who insinuated that I have a surreal fascination with that club, amazing how you are constantly offering unsolicited 'opinions' on my team.

Comment

OK,let's see where we all are in the next 4 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                        Unnu lucky,the score flatters to deceive. Chelsea hit the bar so much,I thought someone was knocking on my door.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

A few things. As I said Ole did the right things on the off season.
                          Since last year I said Wan Bissaka is the best right back in the Premier League
                          Mcguire was a rock. The speed on counter attack is good and last year at the 70th minute Manu players were mostly tired. Manu season will depend on how quick the youngsters can adjust to EPL. You will need Greenwood, Chongy, Gomes and Alex to get up to speed.

Gwaan Ole you a gwaan with the thing
                          Rocky see you can't put Daniel James at right back?
                          X how much is Mcguire worth again?
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Much as I hate to say it./ If those ball did not hit the post Gwaan Ole would be "gone Ole"!..
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Early days yet and it's a work in progress. The win was a good confidence booster. The players can start believing in themselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X