Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manu fans, what if Pogba goes and

Milinkovic and Bruno come in?

rumours I read say Madrid bid 145 million. That money could by Bruno and Milinkovic. Bruno score 30 odd goals last season and Milinkovic is a defensive mid.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

That money could buy them and more ..... you do realize that no one wants to come to MU? If Pogba goes ......and no one comes in would be more realistic.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Is not that they don't want to come. Clubs are hijacking Manu for money. Newcastle want 50 million for longstaff, Villa 50 mill fo McGinn, Leicester want 80 mil for Mcguire. Those are inflated price.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass I thought you were backing Aston Villa.

Comment

Villa a still my home team. They are getting in a lot of players. If you saw my post I said Manu was my big side. Villa was down in championship and I am very happy they are back in the big league. I hope I can see a game next year.

Comment

Pogba will be beaten into submission like DeGea, the only choice he has is whether to stay relevant by putting in worthy performance or become less desirable(demanding top dollars transfer-wise) by doing otherwise .
            The Sanchez situation is more complex, losing pennies on the dollar for not starting means very little in the grand scheme of things, the guaranteed salary is that hefty.

Comment

Man U your biggest side,since when,from Villa to United, or from Klutz to Rucks... lol,the step up must be refreshing....lol.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

From CL winner to losing all the friendlies, if friendlies are preparations then...
                To add to that, there wasn't even a gradual improvement, hence your are concerned especially given losing Mane or Salah makes a world of a difference.The fight to win an EPL trophy in your lifetime but then you may always borrow one of ours.
                It is all relative, bout rucks.

Comment

As I said before I was a fan of Manu from back in the old days and I even went to stadium to watch them when Norman Whiteside and Alan Brazil etc. was playing for them.

I know you had no idea they played in Jamaica.

Comment

I had no idea you were a fan all those years since you have been posting here.Yuh a liad, it dat simple,or yuh keep yuh secret well...lol
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Go back and read. Again you are simplistic.

Comment

Working...
                      X