Campion people tho....sigh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campion people tho....sigh

This is why sensible people dont like Campion people...seen on Twitter last night when all hell broke loose after a country school most people from uptown never heard of beat Campion in SCQ

Campionites are people just like everyone else, we just happen to be 87654345678909876543456 times less likely to be cashiers
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

no different than the KC as bag boy at HI LO...Calabar as loader man & JC as tief jokes...

Comment

When the critical thinkers from the good school are displaying their superior thought process don't interrupt them. Morning Sun Tzu.

Comment

hmmmm and when some of them turn 40 or 50 and their greatest achievement in life is passing Common Entrance or GSat for Campion and thats all they talk about...sad really
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Thankfully, we know some Campionites who do respect cashiers.

It's this snooty attitude some take throughout their lives.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

and some times that is all they have attitude, snooty or not...Jamaican twitter was at times entertaining, sad, witty and down right nasty the three hours after the end of the match last night
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Don't interrupt them please. Let it stay there for posterity.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                This is why sensible people dont like Campion people...seen on Twitter last night when all hell broke loose after a country school most people from uptown never heard of beat Campion in SCQ

Campionites are people just like everyone else, we just happen to be 87654345678909876543456 times less likely to be cashiers
                So what is this I am hearing about a 5 seconds addition of 'extra time' when Tichfield was leading because Tichfield wasted time? Is that the normal?
                The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Whether normal or not Titchfield won. If it was not normal cosmic karma intervened and if it was normal the process was followed and Titchfield won. I cannot see how anyone can have an issue with the outcome

BTW I am a Campionite ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gamma were you in school with the Gayle brothers who used to swim for Jamaica? They are my good friends and I used to stay at their house when I went to Kingston to swim for Y Speedos...Richard, Chris and David...so that makes four sensible Campionites...
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Big congrats to my school and the youths. Nuff respect for taking it home despite all the challenges.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Gwaan Titchfield!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                          no different than the KC as bag boy at HI LO...Calabar as loader man & JC as tief jokes...
                          That makes it funny?

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                            hmmmm and when some of them turn 40 or 50 and their greatest achievement in life is passing Common Entrance or GSat for Campion and thats all they talk about...sad really
                            Lol. That is so true, especially when neputism is being questioned more frequently throughout the world and it is becoming harder to get away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              Gwaan Titchfield!

One of the three pillars of rural Jamaican/Caribbean education along with Cornwall College and Munro. The uptown people who never heard of Titchfield School, a 230 year institution, simply have their heads stuck up their rectums.

Comment

Working...
                              X