No announcement yet.

How low will the JLP go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And that is what they accused the PNP of. Really now, do you think either side is naive in this silly game playing. Steeeupps.

Dem a tief of people money and rape up people pickney and unno get hot and bothered about this?

Comment

More annoyed than the myriad of struggles faced daily?

If so, people deserve what they get.

Comment

Serious issues need to be discussed and addressed in the election season, but people get carried away by red herrings. I recall how after every PJ tax increase, some gay group would start marching and EVERYONE forgets about the tax hike.

Thru political "stragedy, dem keep us hungry..."

Comment

OK, so you accept that it is ambush marketing. Now we can now move on.

No I don't think anybody in the street cares about this, but I don't think they care about 90% of the things discussed in the news or on this forum so I am not sure what you are getting at. Are you saying the issue should not be discussed ?
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Was the "from poverty to prosperity" url registration ambush marketing?

I am saying that important issues need to be debated. Issue that truly impact the lives of people. i am clear in what I said, so read my last post.

Comment

Cry me a river! Waste of time, nice way to divert people's attention.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

No worry, 60 thousand JEEP job has been created

How low will we go.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Exactly, its Mr Gay Mobay all over again.
                  Thru political Stragedy...

Comment

And I am saying that discussing this issue does not preclude anyone from debating what you consider to be more important issues. Make a post on the more important issue and if people are interested they will discuss it! However I must question why you would make this point AFTER you were the first one to respond to this supposedly non-important issue? It is like people who go to Kim Kardashians page to tell other people to stop posting about Kim Kardashian.

Anyway yes, I actually do think the PNP registering a known slogan of the JLP campaign was also ambush marketing. Same concept.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                      Willi, whether both are doing it , or there are bigger fish to fry, does not change the defintition of ambush marketing.

What they are doing, in a political sense, is using their opponents products or branding to promote their own, which is essentially what ambush marketing is.
                      But to use someone's name to do it - despicable, gutter act!

Indeed, in some states (meaning countries as well), it is illegal to do such a thing. I doubt Jamaica has any such thing on the books, but if the PNP have sense, they should put it into law. Afterall, nuh dem form di govament?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

so what is it to take your opponent's slogan domain?

Can you image if Benz bought BMW's?

Both are nothing short of gutter politics.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I don't know about you, but you can use my slogan all day long if you wish, just don't phuq wid mi name! Please and tonks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If you have something selling or want someone to buy it, the slogan is as important as the name, if not more so in some case.

The fact is they were trying to divert people to their website and message which is gutter politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              If you have something selling or want someone to buy it, the slogan is as important as the name, if not more so in some case.

The fact is they were trying to divert people to their website and message which is gutter politics.
                              So, BMW would rather lose it's name as long as it retains ownership of "The Ultimate Driving Machine"?

I see.

Dat is BMW problem!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Go and highjack the ULIMATE DRIVING MACHINE and see what it cost.

Put the slogan anywhere you want. That slogan is as important as the name BMW.

Comment

Working...
                                X