X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rafaaaaaaaaaaaa!

More with le$$$$$$$$$ in practice😆
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I didn't want to call it,you know I am not the type to rub it in your face,the best you can do is hope for a draw.......not ! 😆

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

LOL ...
      Peter R

Comment

In Rafa

× trust..Sanchez save the mou boat.
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Rafa gave him that,Dem lucky,imagine is like a cup final to claaaat.

One Man U man worth all of Newcastle side.

Comment

Boss why yuh no want answer yuh phone?
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Shet yuh goat mouth a go siddung
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Cum on Jangle which way were u leaning all game

Mourinho lucky. Mata Pogba martial save him for another week.
                "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Yuh chicken chest get big now,you are in 8 th position.

Food for thought 😏

Comment

The paradox that is Jose Mourinho. His starting team selection was woefully wrong but he showed why he’s one of the best coaches in the world with those bold changes.

Comment

Yuh acting like den huh inna de stands fi Ronaldinho,Neymar,and Iniesta, those players are from Man U,and as such,are merely doing their job.

It is just a reminder to everyone that the quality is there.

Comment

You were wrong on Man U,AND Rafa.

Comment

The thing is Mourinho would have been fired if we did not win,and the players were,for the first half,okay with that, but then ...

Comment

X is like Trump. Him win either way.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He should still go. He has has no concept how attack. He is too defensive minded.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X