On manu:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On manu:

A player can't terms to the coach. I just won't support that as it will undermine the coach's authority and influence on the team. One of them wil now have to leave.

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
    A player can't terms to the coach. I just won't support that as it will undermine the coach's authority and influence on the team. One of them wil now have to leave.
    One? Or both?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Jose will be fired tomorrow if they lose to the Hammers.

Wanted Pogba to join us...but I can take him or leave him at this stage.

City should buy Hazard.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
        Agreed ... Jose can gwaan. We can hire Frank Lampard to rahtid ..... ........................Easy Jangle don't run blood pressure .... joke re Lampard.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The Derby game did no favour to Mouinho,he thought it was an opportune time teach Pogba a lesson by excluding him against such a lowly opponent,That makes Mourinho assessment of his team suspect.
          He, has done a 180,apparently Pogba trained harder this week than he did the week after his mistake against Wolves, he is on the squad, and seems sure to start too.
          Fergie would have made Pogba sit for months.Mourinho made a concession.

Comment

Different times. We’re in the era of the social media..... the era of the tail wagging the dog.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

won't say but my post is slanted LOL

Comment

Could be, I heard Zidane is in London taking English lessons (as per Manchester paper)

Comment

Boss Jose ah big coach.

Comment

Won't speak because many will cry

Comment

Will Mourhino apologize to Wenger

The special one may now understand how great Wenger was. Coaching any team for 22 years and challenging for top four consistently. Waiting Waiting for him to bow to Wenger and apologize.
                      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Working...
                      X