RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if the top tourism-dependent countries disappeared??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It not by magic. The fact is technology output is measured in other industries, in retail, in manufacturing, medical, and tourism etc. Technology is too wide. Ir cover a wide range of things that works to improve productivity.

Show me the value of your technology Industry.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I have no technology industry Johnny. Regrets

What's listed on financial markets as the "tech sector" is Information Technology companies. Those companies are the largest on the planet but IT is just part of the the global tech marketplace.

The number of companies producing technology inputs for biz or consumer use is in the multiple 100s of thousands. Technology enables EVERY INDUSTRY to function so it runs the planet.

So tech is not "dependent" on any industry. Every modern industry is dependent on technology. This technology doesn't just "show up" as you believe...it's manufactured by engineers and line staff...and increasingly by robots/AI.

Your idea that technology is "dependent on tourism" is therefore utter rubbish
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

ah, LOL!!!
        A car is a car regardless on the new technology it has.
        Regardless of the new Apple phone technology it is still measured by the retail sales as a phone.

Apple is a technology company but it is still a retailer and most of its technology is measured by its retail sales directly or indirectly.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          ah, LOL!!!
          Regardless of the new Apple phone technology it is still measured by the retail sales as a phone.

Apple is a technology company but it is still a retailer and most of its technology is measured by its retail sales directly or indirectly.
          Your point here is a complete mystery to me. It's a jumble of contradictory confusion. I'm done

I repeat...You're lacking in logic and basic English comprehension - which doesn't seem fixable.

Gwaan duh yuh ting in peace however it suit yuh mi yute

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

yes because your life on this forum is compare the technology sector with the Travel and tourism industry.

Again show me output of your "Technology industry"

Comment

yes because your life on this forum is compare the technology sector with the Travel and tourism industry.

Again show me output of your "Technology industry"
              Virtually everyone on the planet lives by, works by and benefits from the use of technology produced and operated by enterprises globally. Daily life is absolutely impossible without the output of tech producing industries and the follow on adoption of technology-powered products which enable modern living.

This is how you're able to communicate with anyone on the planet using an internet-connected device. It's the basis of how potable water and electricity are produced and distributed for example. If someone is sick the medications needed are produced by a technological process and medical staff use technology-related products to diagnose and treat patients

Out of this you claim that "technology depends on tourism". This is 1000% garbage.

People need tourism/leisure etc to recharge and recover after performing their work or for fun. So that industry is valuable esp as it provides many jobs for the relatively unskilled.

Backward countries like JA and most in the Top 20 tourism-dependent countries need this low level work for survival. Most of the planet's jobs are low level so industries like tourism are absolutely needed to help satisfy this requirement.

Tourism obviously is dependent on tech...just like virtually every industry. Nothing special there.

Only a Dummy is unaware of this reality. Not saying you're one but if you wanna prove that you are...doan tap atall Johnny
              Last edited by Don1; June 29, 2020, 11:08 AM.

Comment

ah, LOL!!!

Yes Sass. You start to sound bizarre, like you have completely lost your train of thought bro.

Comment

It is a fact. You see how quick he can draw tourism numbetrs.
                  Go and find technology numbers.

Technology is real but it measures in other industries. For example the technology may show up in manufacturing as a product or a part of capital spending. Don't listen to me, go and find the numbers for the" technology industry".

When one talk about Apple they are in the Computing technology sector but they are also in the manufacturing industry, retail industry, the communication industry and now entering the financial. For example the new technology will produce a better phone but the output is measured by the phone sold.
                  Last edited by Assasin; June 30, 2020, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                    Yes Sass. You start to sound bizarre, like you have completely lost your train of thought bro.

Start to sound,the bredda reason on a prep school or primary school level and that is being overly generous ,more like 4th grade.
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Technology is demand in 98 percent of countries. Look for example North Korea it is not demanded in most of their way of life, so it doesn't support their industries even though it is not much.

Look at Saudia Arabia as oppose to Dubai and you will see what the demand for other industries like Tourism, retail, manufacture etc will do to a country. Technology is dependent on the demand for the goods or services and it is measure in the output of the industries it support, not just by itself.

It is not if it is important or not. I will never debate the importance of the technology.
                      Last edited by Assasin; June 30, 2020, 01:12 PM.

Comment

=Assasin;607222]Technology is demand in 98 percent of countries. Look for example North Korea it is not demanded in most of their way of life, so it doesn't support their industries even though it is not much.

Look at Saudia Arabia as oppose to Dubai and you will see what the demand for other industries like Tourism, retail, manufacture etc will do to a country. Technology is dependent on the demand for the goods or services and it is measure in the output of the industries it support, not just by itself.

It is not if it is important or not. I will never debate the importance of the technology.
                        If that's the case keep quiet

Comment

Working...
                        X