• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City draws Liverpool in CL

QF....................
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

The European experience snuffed out without leaving home for one of the teams.

Comment

....say that in english...............
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Identify one non-English word?
        Perhaps you meant I should say it with more clarity, classic case of ignorance being bliss.
        Shoulda kept yuh mouth shut, for your own sake.

Comment

You are still stunned, the PHAT(forgive meb fully aware how touchy..about english..) stone indeed reached its target, could not have done it without the services you provided.You have a very satisfied client, money well spent.

Comment

I had hoped this would not have happened. ...but a suh hit guh!
            May di betta team win!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

My guess is English man HL could do well with the services of a translator..
              But then, noboby cares.

Nice hearing from you, Mr Karl.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                QF....................
                LOL! That f#@$&+ X must be wondering what the hell jersey am I going to wear? Blue or blue. Dyam two face brute! BRING IT ON REEKY!!! OPEN U MOUT AND YOU WILL PROVE YOU ARE A 5TH COLUMNIST!!!
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                X