HL what's up with ATL UTD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL what's up with ATL UTD?

seems like they are moving away from getting the young South American players. Most of the recent foreign players are players who plied their trade in Europe or the MLS.

Are they signing Gresell? Are they signing him or he is waiting for the trade window to open?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

What's his name...? Darren Eales is a piecashit !!

He is fuuuking up the team. It is all his doings.

LGP is gone to Mexico. Pogba is gone etc etc.....

Maybe its a blessing in disguise. We may get deBoer and Ealse fired together.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

you sure Aurthur not too much into the firing thing. He didn't let go one coach from the Falcons after they wen 1-7. Darren is not been let go, he has a title to boast. I knew Pogba was going to go but the others without any decent replacement? Deboar better step up or he will go. Joseph can't save him all the time.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

LOL!!!.......The AUFC fans are getting restless & nervous, but you need to calm down.
        1. Remember that the CBA negotiations are still going on, so you don't know how that will affect rosters, pay scale, etc.
        2. LGP wanted DP money, but he's not a DP level player. AUFC got 3 nice seasons out of him (the most stable period in his pro career), won 3 trophies, and can now make some money on him, plus, he gets to earn more money in Liga MX.
        3. Nagbe wanted to return home, and AUFC was able to convince him to stay for the '19 season, and they got a nice return from Columbus for him.
        4. Pogba was there for depth.
        5. The rest of MLS is using your formula - get young, talented South American players, win with them & then sell them for a profit. With every team now looking to do that, you have to do more in-depth scouting.

The only concern is Gressel, because they could have resigned him from early last year, but ended negotiations.......Wait until mid-January, and you'll get a true picture of what they're doing & what they'll look like.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          you sure Aurthur not too much into the firing thing. He didn't let go one coach from the Falcons after they wen 1-7. Darren is not been let go, he has a title to boast. I knew Pogba was going to go but the others without any decent replacement? Deboar better step up or he will go. Joseph can't save him all the time.
          I heard that the Falcon's quarterback is married to Arthur's daughter.

A dip in fan support will tell Uncle Arthur what he has to do.

HL

Comment

Rumor is that ATLUTD is interested in a 22 year old from Paraguay........

Details to come.

HL

Comment

Working...
            X