Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie maybe the only time I agree with Paul Ince

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/pogba-n...094205329.html
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Oh ... okay. Listen .... like Stonelove I will stand alone on this one. You do not sell your best player when no one wants to join the team.The fellow returned played in 2 games, people saw he difference when he was in the team. Now, he is injured again.

The man is injured and cannot play ,,,now people see that as him not wanting to be there? Okay .... sell him. Who unuh ago replace him with?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie you're behaving like the Repugs, complaining about the process and dismissing the crime. You still have not addressed his lack of interest in playing for the club. Everybody acknowledges the benefits of having him on the field.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Lazie you're behaving like the Repugs, complaining about the process and dismissing the crime. You still have not addressed his lack of interest in playing for the club. Everybody acknowledges the benefits of having him on the field.
        Damn .... why did you have to insult me dude? Where have you seen a lack of interest in playing? Until Ole or some other coaching staff says so, it will be seen as conjecture.

The problem is you people have reached a conclusion on Pogba and want him out. Everyone or every article that supports your position you gonna hang on to as gospel.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazy you can't have your agent upsetting your team mate and take no action.

You Agent is turning people away from your team as he said he will not allow any of his clent there and tell me you are serious about staying. It seems like the title and money are the only thing is your concern. When Jose was there the agent had no problem sending his people there.

Pogba said he respect Ole, did he expect Ole to change Manu in one window? Pogba is a good player but baby, not a leader and Manu want him to be a leader.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            Lazy you can't have your agent upsetting your team mate and take no action.

You Agent is turning people away from your team as he said he will not allow any of his clent there and tell me you are serious about staying. It seems like the title and money are the only thing is your concern. When Jose was there the agent had no problem sending his people there.

Pogba said he respect Ole, did he expect Ole to change Manu in one window? Pogba is a good player but baby, not a leader and Manu want him to be a leader.
            Again, Ole handled it well. He reminded the press that Pogba is a MU player, not a Rialo player. The last thing he said is he would speak to Pogba about it. Since then, the only thing I see of Mino in the news is that Lingard is now working with him.

Another thing .... Mino is also Jose's agent, well at least when he was at MU. The latest outburst was not regarding Pogba, it was regarding the player that snubbed MU and went to Dortmund.

"did he expect Ole to change Manu in one window?"

Well .... at least we could see where the squad was improving.

Comment

You are hiding from the fact. At no time did Pogba address his agent or tell him to cool down the temp on it, which tells me he is either a baby or he supports it. Ole shouldn't have to talk to him about it. The agent have been doing this since the summer.

Lazie, like it or not there is some improvement. If I had told you Pogba wouldn't play and Manu would beat City, and tie with Pool you would say a lie. Manu just need about 4 good players in the middle of the park that is creative. Manu didn't go out and buy one because they thought they had Pogba. Get Pogba and another off the bench striker, and another attacking mid and you will see the difference.

Ole bought Mcquire and that is an improvement, he bought Wan Bassaka who is a lock down defender, and James who everybody thought would be at best a bench player this year but proved himself. He has unleashed Brandon Williams who seemed poised to take the position from Shaw and young and has a lot of potential. A lot of the goal that scored were breakdown in midfield and Degea make some mistakes. Cleaning up the midfield and Manu will have a decent team.

Comment

You are hiding from the fact. At no time did Pogba address his agent or tell him to cool down the temp on it, which tells me he is either a baby or he supports it. Ole shouldn't have to talk to him about it. The agent have been doing this since the summer.

Lazie, like it or not there is some improvement. If I had told you Pogba wouldn't play and Manu would beat City, and tie with Pool you would say a lie. Manu just need about 4 good players in the middle of the park that is creative. Manu didn't go out and buy one because they thought they had Pogba. Get Pogba and another off the bench striker, and another attacking mid and you will see the difference.

Ole bought Mcquire and that is an improvement, he bought Wan Bassaka who is a lock down defender, and James who everybody thought would be at best a bench player this year but proved himself. He has unleashed Brandon Williams who seemed poised to take the position from Shaw and young and has a lot of potential. A lot of the goal that scored were breakdown in midfield and Degea make some mistakes. Cleaning up the midfield and Manu will have a decent team.
                This is going nowhere Sass. The man just had an operation today. Give the dude a chance to recover. Let's just agree that I am right ... ah mean agree to disagree.

Comment

yes he had an operation. Did his agent realize that when he was spewing crap about Manu, Fergie and telling Ole that he is holding him ransome why he will not get any of his new charge including the two from last year and the one he just sold?

you making excuse for him, let us see how it will work out. By the end of the summer you will come to your senses.

Comment

yes he had an operation. Did his agent realize that when he was spewing crap about Manu, Fergie and telling Ole that he is holding him ransome why he will not get any of his new charge including the two from last year and the one he just sold?

you making excuse for him, let us see how it will work out. By the end of the summer you will come to your senses.
                    I'm not making excuses for anyone. You have simply mixed different issues and throw them all on Pogba. Mino's latest rant had nothing to do with Pogba, it had to do with another player. But .... because we want Pogba out just blame him. You don't see how ridiculous it is for MU fans to want THE BEST PLAYER OUT when the queue for players to come in is empty? Look like unuh eager fi play championship football.

Comment

"Mino's latest rant had nothing to do with Pogba" It has everything to do with his client Pogba. You can't separate it. He even when back to Fergie and ask why did Manu buy back Pogba? So how can it be separated.

Manu want to see their best player out there but they want their best player committed, No talking through an agent and his brother that he want out. That is very disruptive to the team and a club.

On a personal note I linked with Rob K. the other day who use to work with you in Jersey.

Comment

"Mino's latest rant had nothing to do with Pogba" It has everything to do with his client Pogba. You can't separate it. He even when back to Fergie and ask why did Manu buy back Pogba? So how can it be separated.

Manu want to see their best player out there but they want their best player committed, No talking through an agent and his brother that he want out. That is very disruptive to the team and a club.

On a personal note I linked with Rob K. the other day who use to work with you in Jersey.
                        Yeah! Hail him fi mi.

Comment

will do.

Comment

Working...
                          X