Whew!!! Me tyad!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whew!!! Me tyad!!!

What a game!!!! I want Sh!tty to come back and pip these likkle sh!ts. What an effort by Sh!tty’s players. Silva jr. and Sane need fi go soak eena some epson salts fi bout two days. Thank you Sh!tty. Now let’s hope you get a nice long ban from the Champions League. Tiefing likkle Sh!ts.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Congrats City on giving my LFC the motivation to go on and win the title, sorry guys not everyone can get lucky like City

Pretty sure others will get lucky against City
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Pool got lucky a few times too, fact is City players were missing a step or two, apparently rattled by the occasion, and that showed weakness.
      Pretty sure you would have preferred a goaless draw, and now, just like that,it is now a contest..

Comment

Hey it could be worse , we could be in 6th.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Hold on, we are just halfway through the season. You still have time to descend carefully.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

X is just a jumpy yout.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Now yuh ave mouth ?

Bwaaaaay dem City man yah,heart weak! unnu related to Claffy

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                What a game!!!! I want Sh!tty to come back and pip these likkle sh!ts. What an effort by Sh!tty’s players. Silva jr. and Sane need fi go soak eena some epson salts fi bout two days. Thank you Sh!tty. Now let’s hope you get a nice long ban from the Champions League. Tiefing likkle Sh!ts.
                Wow, this was one of those games where I discovered I am 'holding my breath for over 10 minutes'. You just forget to breath.

Not to mention kicking every ball...swearing, shouting....

Whew!

HL

Comment

Yuh too jumpy!

HL

Comment

At least you would be in a familiar place.

Comment

Working...
                    X