First blood drawn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First blood drawn.

There really was a real possibility of Chelsea imploding but then this happens;
    https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46734487

Chelsea blinked today,and as a result,were are only 6 points off the 4th spot.My side looked lethargic today.
    Glad DeGea got the clean sheet , Castle could have made it nervy if they had better composure.
    OGS has to understand, not just any 11 will do,and our defence is really crap.
    Sanchez seems up to the task though.

Comment

Squad rotation is inevitable. The key is players grabbing their chances when given. The midfield was missing the energy of Lingard. Rashford will have to be rested soon. I must say though that these same mediocre players have looked much improved under the new coach but we still need a quality defender to take Phil Jones spot.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Squad rotation is inevitable. The key is players grabbing their chances when given. The midfield was missing the energy of Lingard. Rashford will have to be rested soon. I must say though that these same mediocre players have looked much improved under the new coach but we still need a quality defender to take Phil Jones spot.
        Didn't see the game, just the goals. Finally a clean sheet. The rotation will happen this weekend.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yeah, hopefully it will be probing as opposed to just fielding any and everybody.Romero, Lindelof, Jones,Valencia,Pereira,Fred,Fellaini,Shaw,Lingard, Sanchez, and Lukaku.

Both defenders need all the practice they can get before our game against Spurs, my guess is it is just not there for Matic to sustain a high energy level game to game,ergo,we have to search for viable options.Pereira and Fellaini will ensure that balls get to our forwards.
          I want Rashford and Martial super rested.
          Last edited by Rockman; January 2, 2019, 08:54 PM.

Comment

It is obvious that since Fergie all the coaches weren't playing to the player's strength, instead they were trying to get them to play to their knowledge of the game.

Ole have nothing to prove, He play to the player's strength. He has been able to instill confidence in the strikers and improve their techniques in short order. He plays Pogba in his strongest position. I saw Pogba sprinting forward today I had to wonder if it was him.

It is going to be hard firing Ole now. Give him the job.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I agree with Sass,give him the job
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

All this is unnecessary,we will simply wait until the season has ended to make a decision.
                As such ,whatever your genuine position is, you can't possibly know at this stage if it is valid and ergo even worth stating.
                I will say though, he is on course to making a case...

Comment

I have no doubt he will make the case for the rest of this season,the marker or benchmark was Mourinho last half season.

I doubt he will make it next season and the season after that.I hope he gets it to finish what Mourinho started.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                  X