RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am convinced this shutdown is a negotiating exit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am convinced this shutdown is a negotiating exit!

Trump singed his political obituary this week,sacked the last general,shut down the government before Christmas and is threatening to fire the fed chairman.

When the Dems take control of the house he will become more erratic esp after Muller throws down the indictments ( Trump son).

He will black mail Congress for a family pardon ,self included and then resign,after frigging up the markets and government with a shutdown after this one because trust me anything that gets passed,is short term.

Prophet X!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I just wish you would juss sitdown and shuttttup!

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yuh nuh want your president get a banana skid like your side City.

Prophet - X
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
      X