Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir Rocky your boy

"Fulham tell Timothy Fosu-Mensah he can return to Manchester United"

So many coaches can't be wrong. We need to sell off many of these deadwoods. Right now, under the new coach, many of these mediocre players have improved their game, but let's not be fooled into thinking they are up to standard. We are currently on a sugar high. The first real test comes in the Tottenham game, but even then, that's not even stern enough because they've always been a flaky team. I think that man-per-man, Loserfool, Tottenham and our squad are all on par. The difference has been with the coaching as Klopp and Pinnochio have been working with their squad longer. Sh!tty has much better and more intelligent players that are playing in a great system with a much better coach. We need to cull our team.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

OGS has made a difference with the squad so far, let him make the assessment of Mensah.
    It has always been relative, he was rejected by Crystal Palace, a team with an impressive defensive record,and Mensah can't be blamed for Fulham's defensive woes.
    We have the best keeper, he has become accustomed to taking the ball out of his net, Mensah is not responsible fir that, and we probably did better with having him on the squad .
    We were on the verge of losing the whole squad..,he fits in nicely with the reeducation strategy implemented by OGS with emphasis being placed on youngsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      "Fulham tell Timothy Fosu-Mensah he can return to Manchester United"

So many coaches can't be wrong. We need to sell off many of these deadwoods. Right now, under the new coach, many of these mediocre players have improved their game, but let's not be fooled into thinking they are up to standard. We are currently on a sugar high. The first real test comes in the Tottenham game, but even then, that's not even stern enough because they've always been a flaky team. I think that man-per-man, Loserfool, Tottenham and our squad are all on par. The difference has been with the coaching as Klopp and Pinnochio have been working with their squad longer. Sh!tty has much better and more intelligent players that are playing in a great system with a much better coach. We need to cull our team.
      Watching Mensah at other clubs, it is clear he is not going to make it at MU. Then again, if he cannot make it at struggling clubs, he may have to go back home.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

He has an uphill task making it at Manu. I am also sure Manu is going to buy a new central defender in this window or in the summer.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X