Oh No...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh No...

looks like more with less is turning into less with more...somebody is gonna get fleeced in the winter transfer market on a big money desperation signing

Originally posted by Bricktop
    looks like more with less is turning into less with more...somebody is gonna get fleeced in the winter transfer market on a big money desperation signing

MU can sell dem Phil Jones.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Whats unnnu obsession with my side injury list, especially defence ? You dont think I know it , Instead of giving us credit for being 4 points off the top with a makeshift defence all season unno a penny my injury list,unno ead good ,worse yet unnu waan sell wi unnu what leff . My predicament ave unnu a sing and dream bout the Prem title ,imagine when we have a healthy squad ,better yet if we did

I have never seen Jangle so happy, I have to be blocking his calls, this guy calls me morning, noon and night to remind me of Man U position. Sick ,ead nuh good.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

same reason people run towards a car wreck...Jangle calling your phone so much that you're starting to blush?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            same reason people run towards a car wreck...Jangle calling your phone so much that you're starting to blush?

Stop projecting yuh homosexual tendencies, wi know yuh lean a certain way from yuh talcum powder days.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

how that drop in? i think liverpool's dismal title defence is starting to affect you emotionally...just remember little X...YNWA

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                how that drop in? i think liverpool's dismal title defence is starting to affect you emotionally...just remember little X...YNWA

Yuh born confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  ......£15....£10.....alright chree......bwoy yuh strike a hard bargain sah......alright me will pay yuh the £15m fi tek him
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Fingers decked,those rings though, Jangle.

Comment

Working...
                    X