• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X and USAF

Re: Your discussions on the Chinese Super League

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/G...-Spending.aspx
    No need to thank me forumites.

ah ha.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Not too sure what to make of this,I am hearing the same sentiments I heard regarding counterfeiting products.
      What I do not understand is this unlimited capital China and its nationals have.
      My guess is just to have worthy players make a mad dash to China while the going is good.

Comment

£35m on the table for Costa.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

My guess is he is going to leave,if ge does then other Chelsea players may follow.
          Drogba was committed.

Comment

A player in his prime and on the cusp of winning a major trophy. Well that escalated very fast.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Well that is The reason for concern,the desire to win titles takes a backseat to getting inflated wages.
              It creates dynasties for clubs heralding a high player retention rate.

Comment

I wonder what Costa is thinking now? seeing how his Spanish "compatriots" have performed today... we'll see! :thumbsuP;
                Peter R

Comment

Maybe it eases his conscience ..
                  For me the question is what Conte is now thinking ,what at risk is not finishing in first place.
                  Simply put,Chelsea's chances of winning the EPL is enhanced if Costa continues to figure.

Comment

Working...
                  X