Jangle, even though he was shut down by MU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, even though he was shut down by MU

defense, what about Alexander Isak of Real Sociedad as a new striker for MU?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I saw his name being associated with us, but I’ve not seen enough of him to assess. I like his age and his height. That’s all I can say. I’ve been watching Bamford from Leeds. He looks like a potential and Danny Ings seems determined to prove something ala Jesse Lingard.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      I saw his name being associated with us, but I’ve not seen enough of him to assess. I like his age and his height. That’s all I can say. I’ve been watching Bamford from Leeds. He looks like a potential and Danny Ings seems determined to prove something ala Jesse Lingard.
      Manchester United have reportedly identified Southampton striker Danny Ings as a transfer target as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer looks to bolster his attacking options this summer.

Despite Edinson Cavani signing a contract renewal this month, Solskjaer has refused to rule out dipping in the market for another striker, as United look to close the gap on arch rivals City.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...er-target.html
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Danny Ings?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I’ve been watching him this season and I think that he could be a very astute signing. He makes very intelligent runs behind the defenders and he’s got some speed in him, plus he’s strong enough to handle the big defenders. I think he would complement our frontline nicely and compete with Cavani for a starting place. This season is his best ever and has a good first touch.

He shouldn’t cost no more than £25m which leaves us with some money to fill the other positions.

Comment

Working...
          X