Knowing your place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knowing your place

Classism and knowing your place has been bred into the English psyche throughout the centuries. They live and die by their traditions. The English game all about traditions. Today Tottenham went out of their way to continue in their tradition of finishing below Arsenal.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    Classism and knowing your place has been bred into the English psyche throughout the centuries. They live and die by their traditions. The English game all about traditions. Today Tottenham went out of their way to continue in their tradition of finishing below Arsenal.
    Kind of like the Cows whenever they run up against DC. Hope yu ready fi yu beaten' come friday. For today however we'll give you a taste of what's to come when we decimate the other NY team. I think they're called Man City Farm team if I remember correctly. After that....it's on to your dibi dibi squad Product Placement FC. I know you're a busy yute Jangle and sometimes you forget to congratulate me when we duss unno out....Not to worry though...I'll be here to gloat....er.....I mean.....remind you of the score. For now however I need to get back to some house cleaning. Want to get all of our silverware polished so that Red Bull fans can see with their own two eyes that trophies are not the musings of fairy-tales but they actually do exist. Yes Virginia, there is an MLS Cup.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

WatchatalkingaboutWillis? I stopped watching basketball when Jordon retired.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I am just terribly worried about our fellow ites who are fans of Pool.
        It seems self medicating to ignore the obvious and hold to be true' la-la land'.
        Surely they are taking note of the mess City is now facing,City thought they would win the CL and that would make redundant their table standing problems..
        Similarly, if Pool does not win the Europa Cup despite god's promise to let them have it,the fans are forced to confront the reality of finishing seventh.

Comment

WatchatalkingaboutWillis? I stopped watching basketball when Jordon retired.
          lol....You know I did root for a NY team once in my life. The Patrick Ewing led Lnicks. I used to live and die with that team and I'm not even a basketball fan. This year's playoffs is the first time I've come back to the NBA version of the sport since those days because I wanted to witness the phenom that is Stephen Curry. The guy is unreal. Best player since MJ in my opion.

P.S. You're still a damn ginal. Friday night fi yu. Watch dis space.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              I am just terribly worried about our fellow ites who are fans of Pool.
              It seems self medicating to ignore the obvious and hold to be true' la-la land'.
              Surely they are taking note of the mess City is now facing,City thought they would win the CL and that would make redundant their table standing problems..
              Similarly, if Pool does not win the Europa Cup despite god's promise to let them have it,the fans are forced to confront the reality of finishing seventh.
              Finishing 7th is something we have become good at. So no bada you head ova we...worry about your game. We will worry about ours. Also, barring any goat mout bizniz my side will be jes fine (but I won't jinx we wid saying why I say that).
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Well it can't be that your club will simply win the CL,that was tge delusion reserved for the noisy City duet,oh I get it,is that Europa thingy!

Comment

Archaic, basic and ancient; just three of the adjectives used to depict Hodgson's methods.
                  Sessions were said to be well-organised; but drills were slow, formulaic and lacked invention. In a word: boring.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz4CyR9RSnh
                  Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Comment

Tek it to Paul and Dunny,one say Hodgson can get more out of less (betta dan Rafa) another say Hodgson a big coach......lol.
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Babylon ah read mi post dem...

Archaic, basic and ancient; just three of the adjectives used to depict Hodgson's methods.
                      Sessions were said to be well-organised; but drills were slow, formulaic and lacked invention. In a word: boring.

Don1
                      OK..I'm reminded why I stopped watching English ball...umpteen years ago

It's boring, uncultured, one-dimensional and lacking in the slightest degree of invention or creativity
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                      X