Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter-Lee Vassell was released by LAFC

https://www.lafc.com/post/2019/11/21...ng-2019-season

No more national call up,let's see Tappa mold this youth,like the T.D simoes did with Bibi.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

He actually looked quiet disappointing in the game against Guyana. He was subbed about mid second half.

Hope he get called by another team.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

There is no one in Jamaica to nurtue young talent to an international standard. These youths hope to get in an enviroment that will give them the time to blossom overseas.Thats the crux of the dilemma of our youth.Tappa will tell you straight if you arent playing for an overseas club,he isnt calling you for any campaign.A friendly yes.

That is the JFF plan,penny wise and pound foolish, it serves a purpose to be honest now that we have reached the FIFA # 45 zone.Some of the youths have more options ,in that it opens european doors.Clubs in that sphere might take the time to develop them.

It goes back to my point that when these overseas nationals play for the team ,its not under any tactical direction from the coaching staff, because as we saw in the GC , they are clueless.These players play under their own learnt techincal/tactical volition from professional coaches.

Every player that questions Tappa is discarded, Stewpeas , Austin and now Mattocks.Tappa got blessed with Bailey and stumbled on Nicholson who is far from the ideal finished product.

I will leave you with an anectode.Trent Alexander in his 1st season was cried down by Jamie Carragher on T.V as not being good enough, and Klopp should buy a world class right back. Klopp scolded him and said he forgot where he came from and how he got there, kids need time and belief to develop.Look at Trent now.Same with Gomez and now the same patience is seen with Brewster and no one questions him because of his work with Trent.In other words he is a proven developer of young talent.

Incidentally Trent was subbed alot in his 1st season,rarely since then and his value is listed at 100 to 150 million.

Another anectode James Milner as stated by KLopp will be a coach because he questions every tactical instruction. Imagine That a coach not afraid to be questioned and sees it as a good thing. Klopp says or views it that he(Millner) wants to properly understand the tactics.
        Last edited by Sir X; November 22, 2019, 10:01 AM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well you cant have your cake and eat it too. When we tell you that the high school system is not adequate to develop players you make it personal. Peter lee was a super star at cornwall but the point is he is a second round draft pick which means LAFC dont need to carry him or be obligated financially. I happen to like him and would work with him but we(they) left his deveolpment to 3 months of football at CC and a few weeks with Faulkland FC..

Comment

Who said school boy football was adequate to develop our youth,dont confuse or conflate it with being the primary tool of developing our youth.

Try and separate the two concepts i.e adequate and development.As I stated leaving the Island is the opportunity they hope for to develop.I and Don have listed blueprints to improve this inadequacy in development.

I pray you can understand those concepts to come to honest conclusions on our cultural economic football reality.

Comment

ok I wont beat you too hard, leaving you to Sass because you have been reasonable lately..

Comment

On the contrary, beat me as hard as you can,with lucid ,substantiative,honest declarations. Anything less will be dismissed and in a worse case scenario,ignored.

Comment

Working...
                X