Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2020/21 UEFA Champions League group

stage is set:

PSG ... Liepiz .... they should be concerned.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      PSG ... Liepiz .... they should be concerned.
      They should be very very concerned.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I hope OGS can get a little coaching credit now. His tactics and team selection was spot on. Tuanzebe looks very good. Calm, strong and fast.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

.........merry chrisssmusss Jangle!

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I’ll take it. Thunks
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I think maybe that is the reason he didn't buy a center back. If that is the case you have to give him credit to believe in the youth even through injury.

Hopefully he will be a good pairing for Mcquire. Hi you see Wan Bisska shut down Neymar and then Mbappe went over there for some of the same treatment?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I like Chelsea .
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  I hope OGS can get a little coaching credit now. His tactics and team selection was spot on. Tuanzebe looks very good. Calm, strong and fast.
                  Yes, I liked how after PSG, pulled a midfielder to bring on Kean, Ole changed the formation from 3 at the back to 4. I certainly hope Axel can keep up the good performance.

Comment

I like them too. Only that they are going to get a beating this weekend. LOL!!

All Ole have to do is bring Teles and Alex in the side and sick Wan Bisska on them. LOL!!!
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It looks like we may have finally found a real left-footed WB who can cross the ball with some curl. Luke Shaw looks more comfortable playing as a left-sided CB than as a LB. Dropping Pogba to bench was also a good move. He looked motivated coming on.

Comment

MaGuire is walking on eggshells, Bailly would be my choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                          MaGuire is walking on eggshells, Bailly would be my choice.
                          Bailly injured dude.

Comment

Bailly is ok but injured too much and a bit too erratic at times for me.

Mcquire is very good at some things but need some company back there that can help with his shortfall. Mcquire is good at heading the ball, setting up defensive line, winning ball and taking the ball out of the back. Can't run down nobody and not good and if you get him moving sideways you have him.

Comment

Working...
                            X