Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best I have seen the stadium pitch!

It was all green!!

Now if they could just mow some fancy design on the pitch...( ping...ping...wake-kup HL).

Congrats Jamaica for winning the Digicel Cup.

Who are those commentators? They were absolutely horrible!

The game was not a beauty either. Maybe it was the pitch, but first touch by the BoyZ were very poor....

Seems like much thought did not go into the trophy presentation and post-game interviews.

The sound system drowned out John Barnes response when he was interviewed. The local sound engineers need better training for future events .

( The smoke from the confetti machine 'appears' to overwhelm the players....)

Still, much congrats to the BoyZ, the very GOOD Cap'n Burrell and the JFF.

Next stop: The Gold Cup. This means beating the US and Mexico...
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Confetti produces smoke?!? Maybe that came from the mini-fireworks, just my guess.

Sorry, but I would take these commentators over ANY MLS commentator, and day of the freaking week!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have to give them credit, they were better than any other who did any games in Ja on Fox. Big improvement over the last two as I had to cringe and wonder if that was the best we had.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yes...maybe it was from the fireworks.

when i saw the players scramble...it thought they were tossing "tear gasssss..."
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Then again, this is Jamaica. You never know!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I thought the commentary was Okay...Walker did a decent job.
            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

jureidini was too busy trying to wax eloquent....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Wayne Walker and Clyde Jouredini...to be honest i switched to radio commentary and listened to Spencer Darlington as I wondered if the TV people an I were seeing the same game.

They were trying to force me to see a fast flowing, technically sound game
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

...I dont mind him, Clyde is my good friend even though he did get mixed up a few times, caught between two words so to speak but he does understand football...just be happy they did not get DV Hayles...LOL..

Ok look out for it now....
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

But it still played like it needs a heavy roller. It's either that or many of our players still need to learn to control a pass...too many balls bouncing high up in the air on first touch...
                    Peter R

Comment

The field did look good but the surface is not that great.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How much can we ask for?
                        At least it was presentable. Big improvement, hopefully them can keep up the standard and (hopefully) improve it.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So Sass, you care that it look good on TV but didn't function as it should for the players?!? I would have preferred that the pitch was level rather than green.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

wish we coulda get the option of choosing.
                            At least it look better than the last time i saw it.

Comment

better to have a green and bumpy field than a bare and bumpy one
                              President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Working...
                              X