Di Maria wasn't he a Man U player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Di Maria wasn't he a Man U player

Just asking, who yuh ave a run yuh midfield now.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Di Maria come good once or twice a year. He was a total flop at Manchester United.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Besides, didn't Man U taught him a lesson in last season's CL?

Comment

You notice a trend ,they all flop at Man U and thrive away from Man U,while Man U stays Flopped ,ah wonda why ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Flop is Steven Gerard. Alan Smith (who???) has more EPL titles than the Scouser.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I cant, yuh know what,talk to me by christmas when yuh turn gainst OGS.

Comment

That is because they are all intimidated by playing for the real big club, almost impossible to make a name for themselves.
              Mane alluded to that when he said he wasn't ready, besides, DeGea(arguably the best keeper in the EPL )remains in the shadow of his predecessors.
              Elsewhere though, Salah, Mane, and Aguero have fared much better at smaller clubs.

Comment

"Mane alluded to that when he said he wasn't ready" ...yuh an jangle a famibly,a di 2nd time mi a hear diss,1st Jangle say Mane did waah come and woodward frigg it up , now diss.

I cant

Comment

Okay, you REALLY need to get out more often, it is not just Mane, Fabinho too.

Comment

. What was the plan to turn them into Ruxx.

Comment

Did he also Flop at Real why they were quick to let him go?
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

the fact is after Fergie the principle at Manu became clouded, they just became interested in big name rather than buying players to make a difference and commercial success. The ball thing went out of the window, lead by Woodword and his coaches.

Comment

Working...
                        X