RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bullead : He continues to agitate with FOOTBALL SENSE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not the 1st you went hiding under a Rock or quiet as a Rock, is that why you chose the moniker, of note you havent answered my questions, you can change it to dandy shandy.

There is no debate as to Ricketts shortcomings or whether he deserves criticism,I am the main poster of his plethroa of bunglings.That said can you answer my question about giving credit and the presidency.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You bordered on cowing down all his critics during the period in question, even you can have oversights, certainly knowing that will make you refrain from wrongfully labeling someone with opposing views.

Comment

Another ball missed ,question not answered , again ,credit and presidency ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Were you paying attention, do you think I was ducking your post even though I explained why I did not respond in a timely manner?
          Was the other time(s) you alluded to a mere figment of your imagination too?
          The arrogance, Sir X.

Comment

Okay, I will indulge you in majoring in the minor, please tell me the things he deserves credit for, and after you do, tell me those accomplishments did not occur in spite of his neglect.
            That a good father or there is pnly one way to be deemed a father.

Comment

Yuh ead a tek yuh, we have passed that debate , the question is a hypothetical one of which I asked .Again ,if Ricketts implements a coaching agenda like what I and others have long advocated for ,the ( A) standard ! Would you give him credit ? Would it be enough to advocate for his presidency?

Comment

If I really wanted to prove a point I would go back and link a post where I stated I would get a Dutch TD to educate our local coaches as we don’t know what we don’t know but as usually you playing the village idiot

Comment

Suh it is fair to say you do not see any accomplishment worthy to be highlighted hence you are relying on....?
                  Anyway, whereas I am in agreement with you on the importance of coaching accreditation, I am not naive in order to think he would not continue to be neglectful.
                  Didn't think that far did you?
                  Anyway, a gwaan give posting a break now, a nuh badda tink a duck me a duck yuh!

Comment

I am not naive in order to think he would not continue to be neglectful......Did you answer the hypothetical ? But yuh gwine give it a break and yuh nahh hide...lol

Comment

Boss, I leave the idiot thing for you.Suh yuh think wi can do it now, suh yuh agree Tappa fi upgrade im knowledge now.I wonder why.

Comment

The first ego Bullhead need to control is his. Do that and then we will be well on the way. Should he apologize to Tappa for inferring that Tappa changed Duckie team without evidence?

No doubt soe education would help our coaches and our coaches need to pull as a unit to achieve this. JFF is a rudderless ship who mess up every flight itinerary and travel plan.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

How many people know that the accreditation of courses by the Jamaica Football Federation, at the highest level offered, does not qualify anyone for even a job as a prep-school coach in Europe, the Mecca of football business and learning?

Comment

You see HEART teaming up with GC Foster in ST.Mary. Mi tell you long time that is a better way to go because HEART and GE foster are professionals in training. JFF can provide the trainers but for grassroot level traingng use these facilities. They can easily provide a 6 months or 1 year course and get a good curriculum for community coaches accross the island at very low cost.

The fact is Europe like the US is very bias though as even if we have qualified coaches who are not living there very rare they will employ them. We some coaches who have completed coaches in Europe. Stay deh wait pon JFF fi send coaches go a Europe when them can't book a ticket to the US.

You realise how much they are going to pay in fines?
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dude ,use 98 as your barometer, that's when we had the highest standard of coaching in the land.When they left Burrell pulled his card of using local coaches until we were in trouble in our qualifiers, penny wise pound foolish before recruiting a forgein coach ,which cost the JFF a boat load of money,putting it in debt.The conversation of investing in our locals was not on the table.Everyone including you and your Ilk were comfortable with the status quo. I started my rumbar campaign here,to much ridicule by you and your crew,that it was too expensive,experience should be enough and the killer,they have degree in other fields e.g Downswell, which should be sufficient,to stick with the unlicensed mandate. Ricketts is only following it.

Now here we are ,and the conversation will only get louder as it's on the table.Guess what ,that means change is coming, how,when or where an ( A) Lic jamaican coach will be running our national program is unknown, but I see it coming in 4 years,maybe less.

I will be happy,will you
                              Last edited by Sir X; August 19, 2019, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Who is satisfied with status quo? It is ok to send a few coaches to Europe, More than anything is JFF need a top certified trainer on board. They need partner with HEART, GC Fosters and others to foster a learning environment. Without that we are not going anywhere. But how can you ask an organization who can't book a ticket to youth qualifier or for the girls to go to Scotland to take on this task?

I see what it takes. We are nowhere close, picking out two coaches won't help us and when they do not win we cuss them as been dunce even when they are not. WE NEED A CERTIFIED QUALITY TRAINER ON BOARD MORE THAN WE NEED A TD OR HEAD COACH. One who work with the national coahes. JFF NEEDS TO PARTNER WITH MINISTER OF EDUCATION, GC FOSTER COLLEGE, HEART and provide 6 months and one year courses based on proven techniques and habits or we nah go now where.

Again I will MENTION THE MOST NEEDED COACHES ASSOCIATION where coaches work as a unit and address their issues and challenge JFF.

Comment

Working...
                                X