No announcement yet.

OH...BTW:who was that player wearing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH...BTW:who was that player wearing...

...different color boots?

No. 17 I think.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Austin..blue boots.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      ...different color boots?

No. 17 I think.
      Isn't it a FIFA mandate for him to do so? Yuh don't want to be in the line of fire when he is shooting, therefore its good for the players to know when to ... (as you love to say) .... DUCK!!!!

Pity his shooting skills wasn't shown last night.

PS to di massive: The first line was just a joke. Nuh guh claim Lazie sey.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

He started the game in blue shoes and in the second half it appears some thing went wrong and he changed boots one foot at a time.

As for his big kick and free kicks..it seems the opponents have him figured out as he has not scored form any of those in a while...he had three point blank from the top of the 18 yards box against T&T, once him and the gk alone and all of them were saved.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Maybe he needs to add some placement to those kicks and not just raw brute force. He has become a predictable "good try" man for me.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well as a defender, if you can't stick by Shelton and Dane then you hold a man a di top a di circle, make somebody else take the blame
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Huh?
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

you tuh?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Maybe he needs to add some placement to those kicks and not just raw brute force. He has become a predictable "good try" man for me.
                  Cristiano Ronaldo was a predictable good try man with his free kicks and 25 m shots ... until they started going in.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yes, when he learnt to give them some placement.

Thanks for understanding!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

...such a pity guys like gamma will take your disclaimer serious...
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Putting myself inna a frame of mind of a defender. If you see Austin, Dane and Luton a come which one would you mark -.

mi a mark Austin cause mi know he will be at the top of the box and leave you and Mo fi mark Dane and Shelton :-). Less space fi him fi make those big kicks.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                        X