RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suh Diptop yuh muss know dis Cowboy guy from Showa..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh Diptop yuh muss know dis Cowboy guy from Showa..

What's the inside story pon dis Dippy?? Yuh tink yuh Showa bredrin dem shudda dun im langlang time...nuh choo???

Jamaican who testified in case against 'Dudus' fighting deportation from US
    Monday, September 09, 2019

An undocumented immigrant who helped the US Government bring down one of Jamaica's most notorious drug kingpins is fighting deportation, which he says is tantamount to a death sentence, the New York Daily News has reported.

According to the newspaper's report published on Saturday, the man, identified in court papers only as Sean B, was a cooperating witness in the case against Christopher “Dudus” Coke beginning in 2009, which made him a marked man. He was known in the gang as “Cowboy”.

“If I return to Jamaica, I am dead as soon as I get off the plane. I testified against one of the most powerful men in Jamaica,” the New York Daily News reports Sean B as saying in a sworn statement. “Being a snitch in Jamaica is one of the worst things you can do and I am branded as one for the rest of my life. I will be killed in Jamaica if I return.”

According to the Daily News, Sean B, once served as a general in Coke's Shower Posse.

The newspaper reports that New Jersey District Judge Kevin McNulty, in a written ruling last Monday, said: “Since (Sean's) testimony, his sister's house was burned down, the house of his children's mother was bombed, six of his cousins have been murdered, and his father was forced to flee the country.”
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007
Working...
X