So today the ladies play their final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So today the ladies play their final

game against St. Kitts. I was so convinced they would have qualified for the Olympics.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

So the A license learners can take this one X?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie
      game against St. Kitts. I was so convinced they would have qualified for the Olympics.
      I've always thought it was a long shot. With Concacaf only having 2 places,
      It was going to be hard to knock the US or Canada out. I did think they would make it to the next round though, that lost against Mexico *sigh

Comment

Originally posted by Za View Post
        I've always thought it was a long shot. With Concacaf only having 2 places,
        It was going to be hard to knock the US or Canada out. I did think they would make it to the next round though, that lost against Mexico *sigh
        Saw that game. Maybe I was being too optimistic, but I was convinced the ladies would have equalized against the Mexicans. Suh it guh still.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
        X