I cant stop saying it: WI RICH !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant stop saying it: WI RICH !

We cant spend $200mill easy , easy mi say, but we wont,if we push it $350 before wi start bawll. This is what C.l money does,two years of going to a final and wi nuh win nothing yet. Our commercial coffers will overflow after we win that.Then next year, wi richhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

MORE WITH LESS RULE$$$$$$$$$$$$! I am not into the Man U theory of getting le$$ out of more....lol.Claffy can subscribe to dat.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Careful, you will soon find out it is about being the richest, technical, that is when you are rich.
    Level$,Sir X.

Comment

We dont need to be the richest,trust me on that. City, Real, Barca,PSG cant buy ((( all))) the best players in the world. There is always an abundance of talent waiting to buss, look at Firmino , Salah, Mane , we scooped them when the above rejected them now they want them, well its going to cost them money and I mean real money, becuase wi rich,we dont have to sell,we sell when its finacially mouth watering to us or to hurt our adversaries pockets ! We will take that money and buy others like that.

This kind of dealing takes a special coach, you saw it in Fergie ,when he knocked us off our perch, Rafa when he toppled Real & Barca with Valencia, and now Klopp.

https://www.beinsports.com/us/ligue-...irmino/1193472

You need patience and vision, something your club nuh ave, unnu lasss and lost.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

" Some people are so poor...all they have is money".
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I cant relate to city

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            I cant relate to city
            Really - not so long ago you were saying you couldn't relate to LFC. Dyam 2-face.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

…............….the boy is an eejit !!

HL

Comment

I know you cant relate to this liverpool ,eh wi nuh bruk,we have good owners and we arent in midtable for years,eh Pauly.

Comment

King X, when is the CL final?

Thankx

HL

Comment

I know you cant relate to this liverpool ,eh wi nuh bruk,we have good owners and we arent in midtable for years,eh Pauly.
                    Talk about putting your foot in your mouth as a two-face. Look how Jangle, Lazie, even your protege Rocky handling the demise of their club. You see any of them running to City or anywhere else? Only someone who "can't relate" would run...because they were never a fan in the first place. Me find you out long time. Poser.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Doesn't change the fact that your theory was wrong.We did it my way.

https://youtu.be/6E2hYDIFDIU

Me and Klopp.

Comment

Doesn't change the fact that your theory was wrong.We did it my way.

https://youtu.be/6E2hYDIFDIU

Me and Klopp.
                        Doing it your way? LOL!!! I guess breaking the bank for VVD and Alisson was your way? If Klopp did falla fi u pathway, he would be coaching at City...di place you did run wey to. Gwey, dyam sycophant! More like dyam SICCO-PHANT!

Comment

C.l and sales gi wi dat,claffy.Yuh can add

Comment

C.l and sales gi wi dat,claffy.Yuh can add
                            Your way is to RUN GWEY!!! LOL!!! Klopp would run long time from when we never make 4th. He he he...you are stained FOREVER TURNCOAT!! No bada come wid you wagonis self an a shub up pon Klopp. You dutty so till. An we know seh u is a goat mout' true everytime you open u mout, u bun we...yet u keep on doin it. But ah no nuttin, you cyan lamps we dis year. Lata trayta.

Comment

You climb from underneath a Rock to show your patriotism by trying to belittle me ,where have you been all season ?

Keep trying one day you might convince yourself .

Comment

Working...
                              X