Di bwoy DeGea a let in some

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Di bwoy DeGea a let in some

easy goals. 2 goals pon him near post? Mek him gwaan a RM if him want.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

He should be dropped for the remaining three games. Some of these players are too comfortable because the squad is so weak.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I billion weak,oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

they are worrying about their money and not giving their all. Hope Ole have some gall for the summertime. Get some young hungry players. Get Aaron Wan-Bissaka as a wingback. Get rid of half of the centerback and get two good ones. You need a good midfielder who can change the ball and make play, I don't think Fred is good enough. Pogba either comit or go. Get another forward, sell Lukaka and Alexis. Teach Rashford to head the ball over the summer. Martial have to be consistent. It will take a lot of work but it needs to be done.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The pundits, the critics and the Mourinho haters are finally coming around to what I’ve been saying for the past two years. The problem was and is Ed Woodward.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The fact is Jose was part of the problem. The players he bought for big money is all bench players. Name one successful player except Pogba that he bought.

He bought Baily, Fred, Lukaka, Sanchez, Linderoff, Dalop, Mattic, Ibra etc and all those are lost, not even one success story except Pogba and he choose not to sell anybody. Come on man Jose had to go. Is not that people were saying the squad didn't need strengthen but you have to buy some success or you will end up worst.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Every coach has hit or miss buys. When you have a squad with average players to start with, then the flaws of the slightly above average become more glaring. I agree that Mourinho must take some of the blame but the lack of infrastructure required the excessive overspending on players. Mourinho would have delivered a major trophy within another year or two if he’d been given the money last summer to finish rebuilding the team.

Comment

Jangle I agree with hit and miss but there is no hit song here. It is like a pure LA Lewis he bought. One or two difference maker and I could understand but he paid nearly half a billion for mostly average players. Woodward is a part of the problem and part of the problem is he has leaned too much on big name coaches to make the difference instead having some other football minded people make the decisions. Jose saw the problem but his buying was woeful for the "chosen one" If you get 3 or 4 difference maker in that squad it would look different.

Comment

Boss the problem is Woodward. If Amazon or Verizon or any other major Fortune Five company keep making a loss for six years then who do you think the shareholders are going to blame?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie
                    easy goals. 2 goals pon him near post? Mek him gwaan a RM if him want.
                    He is your single best player. Him and Freddie.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

1 billion spent from the time Klopp has been at LFC
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                        He is your single best player. Him and Freddie.
                        After his amazing game against Spurs he has been making mistakes that led to goals.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                          1 billion spent from the time Klopp has been at LFC
                          ....as for you little x, yuh subdued nuh blouse and skirt......whats up?
                          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

no doubt he his part of the problem. How many manager would like 400 million to spend and buy who they want? Jose had that and he screwed up royally as well. All he bought with that is Bench players. let us see what Ole going to do because if he does the same thing he will be back at Molde.

Comment

Working...
                            X