USAF some low down from a brethren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USAF some low down from a brethren

Talking to brethren who is very close to a former US player who got a few caps and he gave me a possible insight that I didn't even think about.

He think that Klingsmann was calling a lot of overseas based players and so it seems some of these current admin were upset and is more about calling US based players to get them caps to go the Europe. He then spoke a little about the politics of it which I won't go into.

I just think at this stage the US would have a better development plan instead of politics and have a better balance.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Klinsmann was a BS artist, who contradicted himself.......He selected players based on his personal relationship with them, rather than who were the best players & who would/could contribute the most to the team, and hired head coaches based on who were essentially "yes" men, rather than who were the most qualified, experienced & successful.......Klinsmann had more power than any other USMNT head coach - he was the USMNT head coach & Technical Director of the men's program, BUT every time the USMNT performed poorly he blamed MLS & the players. He never takes responsibility, and he's doing the same thing with Hertha Berlin. He's claiming that the team wasn't performing because he wasn't getting the necessary support, BUT he was on the board, and given $82M to spend, in the Winter transfer window (the most any Hertha head coach has been given for the Winter transfer window), and broke the team record for the transfer of a player. When this was made public, he changed his excuse to not being familiar with the culture, and the GM was interfering. Plus, he took his pettiness with him, to Hertha, as one of the 1st things he did was to fire the head goalkeeper coach, who criticized his son's professionalism & work ethic. He was also forcing Hertha to resign his son.
    Juan Agudelo played 1 game (Jan. 29) in '13, for the USMNT, because Klinsmann didn't think he deserved a spot, BUT a Premier League team thought he was good enough to sign.......Juan Agudelo, who could play the "hold up" role like Altidore & more, was signed Jan. '14 by Stoke City (Premier League), but needed additional caps to get a work permit. For some reason Mr. Jurgen "I want the USMNT players to play in a top Euro league" Klinsmann, only gave him 5', in a March '14 friendly, despite Agudelo, his agent, MLS & Stoke City, asking him to give Agudelo the necessary caps to qualify for a work permit. He gave Agudelo his next USMNT cap April '15 - https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...61&FORM=VRDGAR

Comment

Working...
    X