Abundance of Talent!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abundance of Talent!

I saw on ESPNFC facebook page this image https://www.facebook.com/ESPNFC/phot...58740623814821 showing Portugal's depth in each position.

I was just checking the scores of some games in Europe and saw that the World champions are in action. They had stars on the field .... and stars on the bench.

When unuh talk bout abundance of talent ... please thread carefully.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Portugal sneak by Azerbijian by own goal

Worldcup champion France held by UKRAINE
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
      Worldcup champion France held by UKRAINE
      Watched both games ... the French played like they already won especially Mbappe. Portugal came up against a keeper who came on a mission. Does not change the fact that these teams have some serious depth. Other teams include Belgium and Espana.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Meanwhile, Turkey beat deBoer 4-2.

Hope The Netherlands get rid of that liability soon...if not before.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

LOL!!!. Can't say mi never warn them.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X