Good acting Son,....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good acting Son,....

..can't help but remember when DeGea came for a ball and his opponent went for his eyes, it resulted in a goal despite keepers get special protections.
    We just have to hammer Spurs in the second half.

The above post was made when we were down 1-0 .
    A comprehensive victory by Man U!
    Pogba clearly is class,McTominay is well rounded, Greenwood is a prodigy,and Cavani does not show any sign of aging.
    It is all coming together, given City is once again our beating stick, the individual indicator has to be overcoming the minnows, and being dubbed a second half come-back team is an auspicious beginning, if needed, we can do it against the minnows.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      The above post was made when we were down 1-0 .
      A comprehensive victory by Man U!
      Pogba clearly is class,McTominay is well rounded, Greenwood is a prodigy,and Cavani does not show any sign of aging.
      It is all coming together, given City is once again our beating stick, the individual indicator has to be overcoming the minnows, and being dubbed a second half come-back team is an auspicious beginning, if needed, we can do it against the minnows.
      "Pogba clearly is class" A wha dem a talk bout??!! (Agent Sasco voice). Dude, Pogba can play anywhere in the midfield. Pogba is the best passer of the ball in the team. Pogba is capable of evading opponents on the dribble.

"Pogba clearly is class" .... you do realize that Pogba is a world cup winner? You do realize Pogba has scored in a world cup final?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Absolutely, but do you realize Pogba role at Man U is one he is having for the first time,he was never a leader at Juve or for France, there is, without doubt,tremendous weight on his shoulder,now, and because that is unprecedented,how he handles it is noteworthy and redefining.
        y you feel seh me nuh kno bout Pogba is beyond me, even. before he returned, I wanted him to,I was the ite that lambasted Fergie for losing him,Jangle has elephant memory, ask him if what I am saying is documented?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          There is no justifying Pogba departure,the people at Juventus must think Fergie is insane.
          Jangle loves the Reggaeboyzsc search engine.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Thanks Jangle!

Comment

Working...
            X