No announcement yet.

So USA Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Good now explain how Trump is not a national or international security threat on par with those mentioned ?" - Status quo. So???

"This guy is taking a wrecking ball to every facet of national and international American governance." -
    National American Governance: Capitalizing on racial & social divisions; Making the wealthy, wealthier and the poor & middle class paying for it; Invest in prisons instead of education; etc.; etc.; etc.
    International American Governance: Starting wars in countries that have very little to no caucasian population; Killing foreign leaders; etc.; etc.; etc.

"All the Generals are out,so that leaves us at the mercy of a man child" - The Generals, especially Kelly, who should know better, BUT were complicit & encouraging with their silence and/or excuses & defense of Trump.

Comment

The context of his governance compared to the rest is,it has no strategic plan ,its based on infantile nihilistic ego that will ultimately destroy himself,damage his governance ,hurt some of the governed who might have been initially helped e.g the wealthy see the stock market and hopefully not the rest of us, with anarchy or nuclear catasprohe.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

And so Trump has compromised them all in the face of the world and you consider this to be status quo? You’re reaching now bro .....

It’s your evolving opinion still .... and as such you are entitled. Initially your argument was don’t watch the noise and rhetoric ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Reaching is putting it mildly,more like grasping for straws,comparing Trumps time in NY as a serial bankrupt businessman to being the leader of the Free world.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

People would like to think so but no.
            Seaga owned one of the first recording studios in Jamaica West Indies Islands Record which became Dynamic Sounds and was bought by Byron Lee. At the time it was considered the most successful recording company in the Caribbean and Manley was one of the biggest Blue Mountain coffee owner as he ran his family farm.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Successful businessman? Ok, I guess it doesn't matter if you scam your way to success.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Please nuh ban im.

Comment

And you continue to focus on Trump, who is nothing more than a symptom of the REAL problem, which is ingrained in the the day-to-day governance & operation of the country, and many Americans accept it as the norm. The only difference is that Trump lacks the intelligence & sophistication to keep his utterances diplomatic and actions covert. BUT, he campaigned & won the presidency with hate, ignorance & crudeness, and the Republican congress & senate were supporting him, so I'm sure the egomaniac doesn't see any reason to change.

YES!!! I told you to ignore the noise & rhetoric, because too many are focused on The Show, and not looking to see what's happening - The wealthy & corporations are getting ALL the breaks, which the poor & middle class will have to pay for; There is no more push to increase investment in public education; The health care system that millions depend on, is being destroyed; There are no more environmental regulations; There are no more financial regulations; There is an increased attack on people of color, in the name of patriotism & national security; etc.; etc.; etc.

Comment

The noise is wrecking the nation,see the stock market and racial tensions,ignore it at your peril.

Memba mi tell yuh.

Comment

Focusing on the BIG PICTURE

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                      And you continue to focus on Trump, who is nothing more than a symptom of the REAL problem, which is ingrained in the the day-to-day governance & operation of the country, and many Americans accept it as the norm. The only difference is that Trump lacks the intelligence & sophistication to keep his utterances diplomatic and actions covert. BUT, he campaigned & won the presidency with hate, ignorance & crudeness, and the Republican congress & senate were supporting him, so I'm sure the egomaniac doesn't see any reason to change.

YES!!! I told you to ignore the noise & rhetoric, because too many are focused on The Show, and not looking to see what's happening - The wealthy & corporations are getting ALL the breaks, which the poor & middle class will have to pay for; There is no more push to increase investment in public education; The health care system that millions depend on, is being destroyed; There are no more environmental regulations; There are no more financial regulations; There is an increased attack on people of color, in the name of patriotism & national security; etc.; etc.; etc.
                      Very DonOnesque

All whe ah gwaan.. Cyaan tap bun out Babylon Shitstem
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        Manley was one of the biggest Blue Mountain coffee owner as he ran his family farm.
                        You’re confusing the Manley brothers with that coffee enterprise...

M Manley was no businessman. He was a Trade Unionist/Journalist/Politician/Author/Internationalist/Public Speaker
                        Last edited by Don1; December 24, 2018, 04:32 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

There were a lot of bonus checks in his name from the coffee board. I knew that. Maybe they they just paid his portion but it was in his name. I lived close to the coffee factory and know a few people.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            There were a lot of bonus checks in his name from the coffee board. I knew that. Maybe they they just paid his portion but it was in his name. I lived close to the coffee factory and know a few people.
                            So this is your evidence that Manley was a “businessman” who ran a coffee farm:

1. You observed “bonus checks” from the Coffee Board in his name
                            2. You lived close by the coffee factory and knew a “few people”

VERY IMPRESSIVE EVIDENCE!!!! Compelling!! Wooiieee mi humerus!!!!! 😂

There was a coffee farm in his family. He puttered around it in retirement in between his writing duties, travel and sickness

To describe him as a business person of any significance would be a gross exaggeration
                            Last edited by Don1; December 24, 2018, 05:06 PM.

Comment

ok. I will take your word for it but as I was told he was into coffee farming and some heavy bonus check was in his name. You said it is the family biz so I won't fight with you.

There were other politicians such as Keeble Munn, Ronney Thwaites, St.Clair Shirley to name a few.

Comment

Ok boss 😎

Comment

Working...
                                X