Indicment: Bailey and Nicholson indicting Tappa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indicment: Bailey and Nicholson indicting Tappa

On his selection system. I pointed this out, this bredda has been a national coach from 2007 and hasnt a clue as to his best 11.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...tion-criticism
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

show me a country over the last year who have not been cutting and trying other players? Coaches have to look at other players until close to world cup to give player the opportunity to make the team. If Tappa don't do this then he will be criticize for not giving especially Jamaican based players a chance to make the team.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

....indeed, countries do not have the luxury of
      A club setup .
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Nicholson himself benefited from this as not so long ago Mattocks, the youth who play for Philli and Orgill etc. were ahead of him. What if he wasn't given this chance?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Tappa has been doing it from 2007, he should have had a core from the 2015 GC final.
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_C...Gold_Cup_Final

If not, then 2017 GC final.
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_C...Gold_Cup_Final

2019 saw a different lineup.
          https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/201...t-time-bracket

Every footballing world cup nation/coach grabs a core and molds them over 4 years, adding players into weak spots as needed, what the hell is Tappa doing from 2015, frigg 2007, can you name the core ?

Nicholson and Bailey mussi a fret , di way how im treat Mattocks.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

T"appa has been doing it from 2007, he should have had a core from the 2015 GC final".

4 years in football is like 10 years in normal life. X young bwoys who were not on that squad can eat nuff a dem food right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              T"appa has been doing it from 2007, he should have had a core from the 2015 GC final".

4 years in football is like 10 years in normal life. X young bwoys who were not on that squad can eat nuff a dem food right now.
              Sass respond to what I am asking, I am not debating if players can be replaced! I am asking for you to show me a core, from the forward line, midfield to defence. Personally the only core I see is Lowe and Lawarence and that is a damming reality. How many months do they have to find form and chemistry before the campaign starts ?
              Last edited by Sir X; May 15, 2020, 09:36 AM.

Comment

x, we have a lot of forwards mostly on the same scale, not outstanding but the coach have to look at them all. Orgill has been on most of the teams so too has Bailey and Nicolson. They have gotten most of the games over the last year. Are you saying he souldn't use Mattocks and the youth that was in Philli who lost his visa and shouldn't give a promising NPL player a try?

Comment

Look, this is not Rocket science, I am asking you to identify Tappa's core, who he uses or not use, is not up for debate. If yuh lost ,use this as a guide, ask yurself, who is the core and how long they played together.

https://www.worldfootball.net/teams/...-frankreich/2/
                  Last edited by Sir X; May 15, 2020, 09:39 AM.

Comment

x, we have a lot of forwards mostly on the same scale, not outstanding but the coach have to look at them all. Orgill has been on most of the teams so too has Bailey and Nicolson. They have gotten most of the games over the last year. Are you saying he souldn't use Mattocks and the youth that was in Philli who lost his visa and shouldn't give a promising NPL player a try?

Part of the problem is we do not have enough practice games. Before the virus crisis there were two matches to be played, one to look at the homebased players and one to look at the European based players. This in my opinion showed that the plan was part of looking at these players to fine tune the squad for the upcoming qualifiers.

Comment

I can give you the core currently. Goalie, Lawerence, Powell, Lowe, Bailey(although he has the most chat, he took years to join up) Orgill, Nichalson. Marriapa, Tallman from Chelsea. The fact is that we are short on good midfielders and other positions are up for grab as replacement. You actually need a strong squad of 24 with experience and playing time. This is very important as you if lose some of your top players you can't just plug in a player who have no experience. It is one thing to have a core but you also need a STRONG SQUAD.
                      Last edited by Assasin; May 15, 2020, 10:42 AM.

Comment

https://www.skysports.com/football/teams/brazil/squad
                        over the past year or so.

Comment

Ok suh yuh cant answer. I will tell you my conclusion on Tappa not having a core, he is either clueless, scared, or vindictive. Clueless in that he doesn’t know that you must have a core that runs the length and breath of the team to form a spine; holding the team together in a consistent form and chemistry of play, so that any addition or dismissal of a player will see a smooth transition if other players are added. Scared in that he has no confidence in the players he selects which leads to a constant change over of players which in the long run destroys the team’s harmony and confidence. Vindictive in that he fears to be challenged on his methodology ,tactics or power as the coach, where the slightest threat is dismissed with blame on the player, again leading to disharmony and a loss of confidence.

All indictments against his capabilities.
                          Last edited by Sir X; May 15, 2020, 02:31 PM.

Comment

As I stated up above this is Tappa core "I can give you the core currently. Goalie, Lawerence, Powell, Lowe, Bailey(although he has the most chat, he took years to join up) Orgill, Nichalson. Marriapa, Tallman from Chelsea."

If you nuh see that you are just plain bias. If you remember when we went to Goal cup, Blake and the second string Goalie got injured and Ryan had to keep the important games?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              As I stated up above this is Tappa core "I can give you the core currently. Goalie, Lawerence, Powell, Lowe, Bailey(although he has the most chat, he took years to join up) Orgill, Nichalson. Marriapa, Tallman from Chelsea."

If you nuh see that you are just plain bias. If you remember when we went to Goal cup, Blake and the second string Goalie got injured and Ryan had to keep the important games?

You are being ridiculous, like Tappa. A core consists of a spine that runs the length of the team,you stated we are short on midfielders,given the time he has had with the team is that core an excuse, compounded with his new found love affair with Nicholson and the recent inclusion of Bailey, does that meet the criteria of having players being together for 4 years?

You accuse me of bias,after pointing out he hasn't met the criteria, yuh ave sense ?

Comment

Working...
                              X