So what's the story with K. Lambert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's the story with K. Lambert

Why did he not see the field through tournament?? Any one know the story.

Midfield was the worst performing unit throughout the tournament, no creativity, no Enterprise, no continuity, not even much of a spark in terms of what to look forward to, yet our best prospects stayed mostly on the sidelines. Lambert and Vasselk. What is the point of playing five horrid matches and getting to semis and having no clue if Lambert or Vasselk can step up. What is point of playing Lewis, Morris, Hacka, Williams, a total waste of time. Saw not one worthy spark across those four and Hacka playing now just holding up the youth train.

Yet no one is questioning that, just happy we reach the semis yet not playing one decent whole game across five.
    Can you imagine if we develop the discipline to play a decent game consistently and play the best 11, we would be in the final and winning it.v

OnYet we have to see another mediocre us versus Mex game as symbolic of best Concacaf have to offer when it is not and have to hear Donavon and Cobi Jones spout they superior ball playing knowledge and credentials.

Jamaica will get nowhere in football as long as we continue to approach this thing like a bake sale sell a few cakes before tournament and everything is criss!
    Last edited by Stonigut; July 7, 2019, 12:36 PM.

Comment

How do you rate the coaching in all of this ?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Tappa definitely a big part but I have always seen Tappa as a players coach who can do enough to guide and at same time get out of the way of water as it follows it's natural course. This time he intervened and blocked the path of a highly talented squad with nuff potential and by playing the midfield the way he did disrupted any chance of winning the cup.
        His response after El sal game was really strange, he was satisfied with the point and the play, I was mad as hell with the El sal game they played without any kind of conviction and it wasn't till shamar came on that the team looked like they wanted to actually play for a win.

Comment

He is a charlatan, he sets them up to fail then absolves himself by saying they didnt execute. e.g The forwards didnt convert chances, no inclination that he changed his forward and midfield every game.

Imagine Klopp changing his Forward /Midfield line , every C.L game, regardless of injuries or cards .

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

come on Stony Relax. The midfield didn't perform great but we can see that there is some talent. A few things.

You are not sure what form K.lambert is in.
            Is he fit?
            Is he carrying some form of injuries?

Is it Discipliary?

Like you I have some concern but also remember most of the midfield is relatively young to internationals. Most hasn't had more than 5 starts as international and I think that is only reason why Javaghn got his spot. We had 1 practice and maybe a one week camp coming into the Gold Cup. Give them a little more time and experience and see how it goes.

We could have been a litle more consistent with our start but it also gave some of the players time on the pitch which is valuable and we will need most of these players come World Cup play off time. An example is Chippy, we know he has quality but with lack of form and newness to the club, it took him sometime to get better.

I hope Tappa can see what went wrong and impress on his bosses to get the necessary support and move ahead. In my opinion there is no disgrace losing 3-1 to the US. Next time we know what we could do. Our team is young and we can only improve. K Lamber just have something to prove and show Tappa he is the man. A so the thing set.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass, thank you for making Stoni arguement all the more clear....lol

Comment

Time to step up Assasin, no more excuses we have been hearing pure excuses for twenty years now,sorry 21years. Had plans to go to France 98 but backed out not realizing that maybe I will never get another chance to go regardless of how much talent we have.no more excuses brethen

Comment

Well we have to step up, but stepping up don't mean you put the "best 11" on the field. That a name thing. I can still remember when Bibi got his run we had a wicked left back name Messasm at the time but Simoes saw what he saw and gave Bibi the run.

What we need most is coaching support for Tappa and practice games to make the team gel better or it nuh matter who we put out there or who a coach it.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass there is only one way to step up play the best 11 always unless there is some tactical advantage you gain against a particular opponent.

The way o get into starting 11 is when you come on as a sub you play so we'll they are forced to start you.

Brian Brown, Devon Williams, Lewis and a few others have not earned it they were given it and have not produced at all.

Case of Shamar is excellent example of playing into the 11 he has played better than anyone on the forward line even with throwing away what seemed like goals. His mobility, with and without ball was unparalled in the team, he was in the right place consistently our other players can't even find the right place.

Comment

Too simplistic Stoni,you are missing alot to make that call.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                        Midfield was the worst performing unit throughout the tournament, no creativity, no Enterprise, no continuity, not even much of a spark in terms of what to look forward to, yet our best prospects stayed mostly on the sidelines. Lambert and Vasselk. What is the point of playing five horrid matches and getting to semis and having no clue if Lambert or Vasselk can step up. What is point of playing Lewis, Morris, Hacka, Williams, a total waste of time. Saw not one worthy spark across those four and Hacka playing now just holding up the youth train.

Yet no one is questioning that, just happy we reach the semis yet not playing one decent whole game across five.
                        Can you imagine if we develop the discipline to play a decent game consistently and play the best 11, we would be in the final and winning it.v

OnYet we have to see another mediocre us versus Mex game as symbolic of best Concacaf have to offer when it is not and have to hear Donavon and Cobi Jones spout they superior ball playing knowledge and credentials.

Jamaica will get nowhere in football as long as we continue to approach this thing like a bake sale sell a few cakes before tournament and everything is criss!
                        That is all TAPPA doing he put his BOYFRIEND Javaghn in and don't play Lambert
                        out of many one people

Comment

Stony a perfect example is Mattock sit on the bench. Based on past in he national side he is better than Orgill. "Best 11" is best eleven so how you are exusing tatics? Best 11 is not static and best 11 today may not be best 11 tomorrow or best 11 in one coaches eye is not the same in another. You can't pick best 11 and don't think about form, injury or the ability of someone to rise to the occasion. Bass how you a gwaan like you nuh play ball?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            come on Stony Relax. The midfield didn't perform great but we can see that there is some talent. A few things.

You are not sure what form K.lambert is in.
                            Is he fit?
                            Is he carrying some form of injuries?

Is it Discipliary?

Like you I have some concern but also remember most of the midfield is relatively young to internationals. Most hasn't had more than 5 starts as international and I think that is only reason why Javaghn got his spot. We had 1 practice and maybe a one week camp coming into the Gold Cup. Give them a little more time and experience and see how it goes.

We could have been a litle more consistent with our start but it also gave some of the players time on the pitch which is valuable and we will need most of these players come World Cup play off time. An example is Chippy, we know he has quality but with lack of form and newness to the club, it took him sometime to get better.

I hope Tappa can see what went wrong and impress on his bosses to get the necessary support and move ahead. In my opinion there is no disgrace losing 3-1 to the US. Next time we know what we could do. Our team is young and we can only improve. K Lamber just have something to prove and show Tappa he is the man. A so the thing set.
                            What score would you consider a disgrace against the current US side?

Comment

4-0 and onwards. The US side have a few good player plus you know playing at home is a Huge advantage.

Comment

Working...
                              X