Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manchester United's "loss" is Chelsea and

Bayern Munich's gain: https://utdreport.co.uk/2020/07/29/e...dations/?amp=1

Jose' had given both guys a test in parking a bus but they kept knocking over the cones.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

So happy we have a decent youth academy, especially during Mourinho's tenure.That manager only entertains short term plans primarily because of his nomadic career as it relates to clubs, hence he wants established players.
      Our scouts are therefore influenced..., and it does not help that Woodard is feeling his way....
      For me the hindrance is those managers refusing to factor the different styles...
      OGS seems to have a grasp of things, his acquisitions have proven worthwhile.

Comment

To be fair I dont think Davies would have gone to Manu. Munich through its people are very influential with the Whitecaps going all the way back to Owen Hargreaves going there and some of that pipe line. There was a view that Munich was a better development fit.

Comment

Never thought Jose was the coach for Manu. To be frank I would have given it to Gigsy over him. Jose pretty much a defensive coach who usually have a great forward upfront.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X