Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britain looking to invest heavily in Ja again

PROPER REFUSE PRODUCTION
    "The idea here is to use both domestic and industrial waste, collect the garbage and rehabilitate the dump sites, including the Riverton City dump, to produce electricity. It's huge, and it will address a long-overdue challenge here in Jamaica of proper refuse production and a formal way of treating the waste, which has become subject to nefarious activities, including illegal burning," Ahmad said.

"I hope that the Government of Jamaica looks at the proposal seriously as it will, in fact, pay for itself and will also benefit the community as well."

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/l...ll-hoping-make
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    PROPER REFUSE PRODUCTION
    "The idea here is to use both domestic and industrial waste, collect the garbage and rehabilitate the dump sites, including the Riverton City dump, to produce electricity. It's huge, and it will address a long-overdue challenge here in Jamaica of proper refuse production and a formal way of treating the waste, which has become subject to nefarious activities, including illegal burning," Ahmad said.

"I hope that the Government of Jamaica looks at the proposal seriously as it will, in fact, pay for itself and will also benefit the community as well."

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/l...ll-hoping-make
    The last time Britain invested heavily in Jamaica we had to endure several centuries of slavery, colonialism, racism and end up inherenting a system of crony capitalism and bogus democracy coupled with mediocre infrastrusture all of which endure to this day. Be very afraid Jamaica!!

Comment

My sentiments exactly ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
      X