No announcement yet.

Canada hiring Jamaicans to grow ganja.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada hiring Jamaicans to grow ganja.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...orting-workers

I watched the ganja town hall in JA and the Canadian legalization is a game changer,as it will be when Mexico does it.

Canada has the potential to give us access to local and international banking,which means more investment and taxes i.e revenue into the common folk and revenue into the government coffers.

I hear talk of withdrawal from treaties which deem Ganja on the list of prohibited drugs.Its either that or the treaties must change.

Canada given its legalization would be key in making that step.Caricom needs to push that tone in the carribbean and South and Central America.

America will find itself isolated and pressure will be on it to move with the flow.

To me with this new Mexican president,this is achievable.
    Last edited by Sir X; December 4, 2018, 09:23 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Mexico:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/mar...VSN/story.html

Listening to the ganja town hall at JC,banking is a major issue ,if not the issue.It stops investment , businesses have to hold cash,it cannot be deposited.They are scared of being in violation of us banking laws which views it as a crime. It also seems to be the reason why the fees to get into the business is so high and it excludes farmers.

Just a note,the farmers were screaming, begging to get into the business.

In order for this thing to take off,banking has to come on board.
    Last edited by Sir X; December 4, 2018, 09:24 AM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

as usual Paddy X falls for another ponzi scheme...hook line & sinker

https://hindenburgresearch.com/aphri...s-on-the-side/

Comment

Only a matter of time:

https://youtu.be/gVpaXi5kuXA

Comment

Explain to me what 1 canadian company Ponzi scheme have to do with the other thousands,the canadian government legalization or banking system the demand for labor,the Mexican initiatives and most of all my belief that banking coming on board is key ?

Did you read my articles that formed the basis of my statement ?

Comment

read the first article you posted about aphria inc...then ask that question again...you are the most gullible man alive...when scammers see you coming dem mouth start water...lol

Comment

I ask you again,you unearthed it as a Ponzi scheme,kudos to you,now address the other points .

Comment

which company did you post is hiring jamaicans to grow ganja in canada?

Comment

I didn't post companies,I posted an article about Canadian labor shortages in the ganja business and what companies are doing to address it,you picked out 1 and highlighted it is a Ponzi scheme.

My question stands and again kudos to your investigative work.

Comment

aphria...one of the largest cannabis companies in the world...is a scam...what does that tell you?

Comment

So the others in the article are scammers,is that what you are really saying?

In other words Canada which has a labor shortage of farm workers suddenly does not have one with this new agr cultural billion dollar business,is that what you are implying ?

All because 1 company in an article is a Ponzi scheme ?

Comment

the numbers for the entire industry are inflated...if you took the time to look at the financial health of these companies you would know that...but you just love run with unverified articles on the internet...bere hype

Comment

You want me to look at the financial reports for all of those companies ?

Yeah Brick kill mi.

You still haven't answered the question ,do they have a farm work shortage and would immigrants fill some of that need ?

Probably farm workers from JA !

Comment

four companies? you don't have the time to look at financials for four companies yet you have the time to be posting propaganda morning noon & night?

Comment

No I don't ,it's not too hard for me to conclude that a nation with a new legal billion dollar agri -industry that depend on imported farm workers would have aggravated that shortage.

You didn't have time to figure that out without looking at the financials?

Comment

Working...
                              X