RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brick & Sass:My suggestion from earlier in the week,Taxi !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

then you hold a deposit for the driver or activate the kill switch on the car...simple...

Comment

Like you can tell how much deposit to hold on drivers who can get 6 tickets in one day ?

That is the reality of a NYC taxi driver.Tell me about Kgn?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Too much grey area,that said all that which you suggested has been and is being done,the difference is the technology that we use in the states,we can access the transport authority database online by the sec to see tickets,plus they come by mail in the month.

Is JA technology up to that standard.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

BTW there is a rash of suicides of cab drivers in NY currently,it wasn't like that when we had the old technology,you know owners chasing drivers for tickets.

Google it up,if the law implemented as suggested a lot of good owners will go under.

Just my opinion.

Comment

nobody cares about the owners...the owners don't care about unleashing maniacs on the road...they only cared about getting their $10k a day...well free paper bun now...mek dem go kill demself...nobody cares...we want to be able to drive on the road without the pestilence which are taxi drivers breaking every code on the road...

Comment

Thanks for your opinions Brick.

Comment

like you don't realise what's popping down here...taxi fools are causing havoc on the roads...why you want to be able to live like a civilised human being & we must live like animals down here?

Comment

Let me ask you a question now , whats wrong with my suggestions, the government would bathe$$, owners and drivers would both be liable ?

Comment

it's not necessary...would just add to the bureaucracy that already exists...the new road traffic act makes both drivers and owners culpable...drivers for handwriting tickets & owners for electronic tickets...if the owners don't want to pay tickets then they need to control their employees...

Comment

Ok,so government don't need the money and that extra layer of accountability.i.e liability on all parties

I swear they wanted the ticket money..

Comment

them nuh mind the money but they would rather better drivers and lives saved.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

let me hear his thought on NDIS.

LOL!!!
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                          X