No announcement yet.

Change is painful in an undisciplined society

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You would do well in a tribal society,once your mind is made up, thats it.You just make up your own facts and sing your tune with your facts.Weird!

Despite the chaos caused by taxi operators who protested yesterday for the second day across sections of the island over what they called "ridiculous" aspects of the newly proposed Road Traffic Act, a government source said that not much will change.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/l...ernment-source

Taxi operators demonstrated in Kingston and St Andrew, Catherine, Manchester and St Thomas yesterday and Monday, causing severe inconvenience to members of the public.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...8?profile=1606
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Taxi drivers islandwide are not demonstrating. A pocket of taxi drivers are demonstrating and that is fact. If you follow the current issue on social media and local media you will see that many people support it and as the minister said this law is not only for taxi driver but for everyone.

Many of the owners are just complaining as they give the driver a bus and alll they ask is to get a certain amount of money daily. They have to take more responsibility. Is Kingston, Manchester and St. Thomas islandwide?

and these are just pocket in these parishes, most taxi drivers were working.

They were told that they will hear further from government. However, Charles told the Jatoo president that he himself was scared of the behaviour of some taxi operators and outlined that he will be delivering the letter to Transport Minister Robert Montague.

FEARFUL FOR MY LIFE

"I am fearful for my life because of some of these people. They just run you off the road. I make an appeal to passengers to stop telling the drivers to drive faster. I can only submit this to the minister. This is a ticklish point, because when you have a man with 21 tickets driving your vehicle, then leaves the taxi job, then we have a problem. We have to settle the issue with these irresponsible drivers who are using your vehicles to create mayhem," said the speaker of the House.
      These are the people who are demonstrating their causes? says it all why the law should come into effect. If the owners themselves are afraid of themselves then........
      Last edited by Assasin; November 21, 2018, 04:22 PM.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Let's just agree they have a problem.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

"You would do well in a tribal society,once your mind is made up, thats it.You just make up your own facts and sing your tune with your facts.Weird!"
          Not so fast when you are quick to accuse people and act Trumplike. You claim I am doing this from a tribal point of view but you want to agree with me? HHHHMMMM.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It's not quick ! I asked you questions to gauge your mental faculties and of course your positions,that is what you call Trump like?

Trump wouldn't give you that grace.The best I can do is agree with the common denominator,the alternative is to label you an idiot.

Comment

yes that is trumplike as you talk without looking at the facts. By the way it state that it is now clarified that charging the owners are in cases that electronics and cameras are used same as I said above.

Go and smoke that. A little thinking could have lead to that conclusion.

Comment

All I have to do is just let you talk to make my case ,in this case post.

You have a serious comprehension and expression problem.You have me off my chair Everytime a dead WID laff.

It's too easy with you,what yuh say mi muss read like you ?..... Lol.

Comment

Working...
                X