Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes I have relocated to Northern florida,and love the quietness.Yes,sickko yu were right I have a AA in French and was going to earn a bachelor in theology,now am taking a time out just come back from canada to land in a state that have the potential to be one of the best.To be honest never knew mi woulda come com live yaso but for the betta wedda an every ting the I is irie.nuff love one and all.

hey lazy, where I am @ mi can tune in to 72o jamaica radio mi nuh know if a rjr.usually comes up at nights when the oldies station com off ,however there is a station there from chicargo that intertwine wid de reception.from a rating scale of 1-10 mi giv di reception a 4 but it should be betta in di winter,(radio reception).

Comment

What is a "AA in French"? yu drink plenty wine from Bordeaux? just curious...
      Pierre R
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        What is a "AA in French"? yu drink plenty wine from Bordeaux? just curious...
        Pierre R
        Not that I would ever claim to know what is in JB's head but I am assuming he is talking about his Associate's Degree which is the degree you get after graduating from Community College/Junior College in the states. As for the French Wine.......LOL....... - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
        X